They know

Authors POV

Authors POV

As Bakugou closed the door behind him he leaned against it "what is this girl doing to me" he thought to himself and a small smile crept up on his lips. He herd others in the common area on the other side of the door and he quickly walked in. He saw Kirishima and Kaminari on the couches and started to pick up the pace towards the elevator to get to his room trying to avoid any conversation but was quickly stopped when he herd Kirishima call him over.
"Uh hey Bakugou?"
He just turned his head in response hoping not to engage much further but he could see Kaminari was pushing at his arm and nudging his head pressing him to speak further.
"So uhh umm"
"What the fuck is it" he said impatiently
"How long have you and y/n been uhh..."
Bakugou swept across the room fast and moved his hand across his face in efforts to shut him up.
"Shut the fuck up shitty hair" he grumbled as his eyes darted across the room to ensure that no one else has heard him.

"God dam it, I thought we were quiet"
"You did?" Denki asked with a surprised face. "Maybe next time if you're trying to sneak around you should grab your clothes off the floor" he says through a low chuckle. "And her bag was right outside" added Kiri. "And nothing about you two was quiet when you thought we were out of earshot" Denki added in this time fully laughing and elbowing Bakugou in the ribs.
"I'll kill you" Bakugou says slightly lifting Denki up by his shirt. "Ah come on dude, it's all good, glad your getting some of that pent up frustration out"
"I'll be honest I'm a little hurt you dident tell me" says Kiri.
"What the fuck are you talking about you knew when she was over for studying"
"Yeah but I didn't know that "studying" turned into fucking in the locker room"
"Ugh fine" Bakugou says with a loud sigh and rolls his eyes. "We've been seeing each other for a few weeks"
"So you're dating? Or..." asked Kiri
"Or your just fucking?" asked Denki
"Don't fucking talk about her that way dunce face" he whisper yells.
"So you're dating?" pressed Kiri
"Ugh... not officially" he sighs while throwing his body on the couch.
"Girls been here for like a month my dude"
"Yeah but in that time we got to know each other...... uhh...quickly"
"I see that" Denki elbows and winks.
"What did I tell you"
"Yeah, yeah you'll kill me I got it" he says with a small chuckle as he rolls his eyes. He teases him but respects him at the same time. He knows not to push him too far.

"It's not just about THAT, I mean THAT is fucking amazing but she's... more" the last words drift off.
"Well I'm happy for you man" Kiri says with a smile.
"Just don't tell anyone, I'm... I'm not ready for everyone to be up in my business"
At this point they're all off the couch and nodding their heads making their way up the elevator to their rooms. As the three of them approach Bakugou's room they stand shocked as he holds the door open.
"What?" Bakugou asks as he looks in his room and can see the image of you right through his window leaning on your balcony in your skimpy pajama shorts and crop top staring up at the moon with your hair down and covering your backside.
"Fuck dude, you're so lucky" Denki says with his jaw nearly touching the ground.
"Just remember I'm right next door man" Kiri says half joking half serious.
" I thought I was a perv, does he always have that window just open?" Denki asks"Technically it is his window and she's just in his view" Kiri defends.
Bakugou rolls his eyes, and closes the door on his friends who he can hear giggling and whispering to each other in the hall.

He walks in his room, moving close to his window when he suddenly stops for a moment when he sees you talking. He can't hear what your saying but can't seem to move his feet or his eyes away from you. He fights to move but your already on your way inside. He follows your image until it disappears behind your curtains and the lights turn off. "Good night princes" he says aloud and turns off his own lights and gets into bed.