The Plan

Authors point of view

With little information to go by Bakugou did everything in his power to track down y/n. The waiting was excruciating, slowely tearing at him piece by piece and everyone began to notice that he was ultimately falling apart, but who could blame him?  He spent nights setting off explosions and screaming death threats that everyone now knew to take seriously.

Outside UA the now group of alumni sat on the outskirts of the outdoor gym as Bakugou tore apart the equipment and occasionally walked away to let out massive explosions.

"We can't let Katchan actually kill who ever it is that's behind all of this"

"Yes, I agree but he's getting worse with each passing day, how do you plan to stop him once he's finally caught the guy?" Shoto asked as everyone looked towards
Midoriya looking for some kind of answers

"We just can't let him do this alone"

everyone smiled and nodded. Their smiles faded when they moved their heads towards Bakugou's directions and heard his screams as they saw a punching bag soar clear across the gym area. "Come on bro you know you're not supposed to use your quirk when using the equipment" Kiri says with his head down as he sheepishly looked up at Bakugou. He's been the only one that can talk to him through all of this without the repercussion of being screamed at.

"I didn't use my fucking quirk" he said through gritted teeth as he tore his tank top off of himself and used it to wipe the sweat off of his forehead. His muscles have become even more defined than usual. He can't sit around and wait for something to happen, in the meantime he's been using all his energy into perfecting his form and building on his strength.

"My guy's turning himself into a one man army, he might not even need us" Denki said lightly trying to uplift the mood. Just then Bakugou threw a spear that pierced a test dummy's throat and then grabbed another by the neck and popped its head off with his bare hands. Just like he said before he did it all without using his quirk.

"No he'll need us" said Kiri as he buried his head in his hands that met his lap. "Come on babe, let's go get something to eat, I can't watch this much longer" Mina said as she outstretched her hand for Kirishima to grab. "Sounds good to me, you coming Jiro" Denki adds in as he stood beside Mina. "Yeah sure, hey wait a minute, where's Sero?" Jiro asked as everyone turned to look around them probably all wondering when exactly he left.

Suddenly as if on cue Sero came running towards everyone screaming "BAKUGOU!!!"
Everyone jumped up eyes wide waiting In anticipation for what the dark haired boy had to say. "What the fuck do you want tape elbows" he said not picking up on the urgency in Sero's voice. "ITS ITS Y/N!" He shouted startling everyone to their feet. Bakugou's eyes widen and then narrow as he starts running towards Sero. "Start talking tape freak!" He demands as he gets close to Sero's face. "It's your phone I saw it going off and went to check it and saw that you got a message from y/n" Sero said holding up Bakugou's phone.

"Why the fuck do you have my phone? You know what never mind just give me that" He says as he swats the phone out of Sero's hand and opens up to his messages.

Katsuki Bakugou, I hope we've gotten your attention. if you ever want to see your precious little doll again come to this pinned location. PS. She sure is a feisty one, I can see how she compliments your explosive personality. The taste between her legs is absolutely to die for. And that little cunt of hers sure is tight. She definitely knows how to please a man when motivated. I understand why you'd want her back. I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon.

Bakugou clutched his aluminum water bottle so hard that he dented it before throwing it to the ground. "What, what does it say?!" Sero questioned as he got closer and closer to Bakugou trying to read over his shoulder. "Back off freak!" Bakugou shouted, turning his back to maintain privacy as he starts to type out a message back to whomever it is that is using Y/Ns phone.