Hero Costume 🍋

We all watched the rest of the matches and eventually everyone headed in in for lunch first stopping by the lockers to change out of our hero costumes

We all watched the rest of the matches and eventually everyone headed in in for lunch first stopping by the lockers to change out of our hero costumes. Of course there was some chatter regarding the PDA between Katsuki and I but it was to be expected, things did get heated fast, and I don't want to think about what could have happened if I didn't stop him.

I have to admit though since that moment I have been longing for him to finish what he started. With all the recent attention and excitement I realized I had left my water bottle back by the viewing screen. I told the girls to go to lunch ahead of me as I went to go and look for it. I searched the area but couldent find it. "I swear I left it right here" I say aloud to no one. "Looking for this princess" he says as he takes a huge sip from my bottle. He was still wearing his hero costume but not wearing his gear.

I walked over to him. "Hey what are you doing, aren't you going to lunch?" I ask. "I want a little snack first" he says licking his lips as he picks me up over his shoulder and takes me over to the hidden corner we were in earlier. "Katsuki, no it's too risky and COLD!" I protest, "what if we're seen or herd... " I cringe at the thought of someone over hearing us or even worse interrupting us in the middle of something, I know how loud I can get. "Everyone left, so if you keep quiet we should be fine, and besides you really got me going before, you know I'll keep you warm" he says as he puts me down moving his hand near his groin exposing a clear outline of his erection, though his pants.

This sight alone starts to make my mouth water and the heat between my legs to burn up. I let out a small moan anticipating his next move. "Yes princess, I love those sounds of yours" he says pushing me against the wall just as he had before. He uses one hand to support my weight on the wall while the other comes down to move my bottoms aside revealing my glistening sex. The cold air was shocking at first but just as he said his mere presence kept me warm and shielded me from any harsh winds"Already so wet for me" he growled as he moves his hand away from me to lift his mask and pull it up resting it on his head to pull his hair back. He quickly exposes himself and enters me. I let out a squeal, usually he toys with me a bit first but I understand he wants to do things quickly considering our position. "You alright princess? I didn't hurt you did I?"
"No your just so big, move Katsuki, fuck me agaisnt this wall like you should have earlier"
He smiles and moves his hands to over my hips and continues to thrust into me relentlessly.

I can't help but to let out moans that are increasing in volume as he gets me higher and higher to my inevitable release. He moves one of his hands away from my hips and over my mouth. "Quiet now princess we wouldn't want anyone coming over here to see you like this now would we" I just moan over his hand and shake my head. My eyes roll back and my eyelashes flutter. I can tell he's close by the way his dick twitches inside me and his thrust get sloppier. Just the sight of him brings me closer to my edge. He's trying hard to hide his expressions but I can see how good he's feeling. His chest moving up and down fast with heavy breathing, the sweat running down his face, his groans, and his eyebrows frowned together.

"Let me feel you cum around me." He removes his hand from my mouth to stabilize himself. My eyes are watering as he brings me closer and closer. "Fuck princess your so tight, I love the way you squeeze around my cock" within seconds I'm a cuming mess and it doesn't take him long to follow after. He places me down gently but my legs are jello, I lean over him and rest my head on his shoulder as my back still leans against the wall. He leans forward and leans down to rest his head in the crook of my neck. We both stood their panting as we calmed to catch our breaths. "Your amazing princess" he says as he leans down to kiss my forehead.
"So does this fulfill one of your little fantasy's? Railing me against the wall in your hero costume?" I tease.
"Don't pretend that you didn't love it" he says back with his cocky smile.
"Haha how could I not"