Talk

"So we never got to talk" I said lowly "Ugh right" he says as he shoved his hands in his pockets and looks to the ground

"Ugh right" he says as he shoved his hands in his pockets and looks to the ground.
He suddenly stops walking which causes me to stop as well.
"Look I really like you but" great here it is, I knew I moved too fast, I'm so stupid I've known the guy for like 4 months and in that time we've only spoken a handful of times and I've already slept with him, great he must think I'm a real slut huh.
"But you don't want to be with me, I get it" I don't stick around any longer I walk away this time quicker looking at the ground. I can feel tears starting to swell. What's wrong with me. Why does he make me feel this way?

"No y/n stop! He rushes over to me, and I slow down. He grabbed my arm to stop me in my tracks. "It's not that, it's just I don't want everyone knowing right away, I just need some time, I know that's a dick thing to say but it's the truth, I've never felt this way before and I just need some time to adjust before everyone else knows." After staring at the ground this whole time he finally lifts his head to look at me. He looks so different, so vulnerable. So strange, usually I'd get super pissed to be someone's secret but the way he explains himself, his feelings I'm understanding, I just nod my head.
"So what are we then, if it's not already obvious I like you a lot too" I say with a flirty tone. His whole body blushes. I move to put my hands around him and remember that he wants this to be a secret and stop myself. He sees and looks disappointed.
"Well I guess I can't touch you out here in the open" I say with a slight attitude dropping my arms to my sides. "I'll just see you later, let me know when you figure things out, I won't wait around forever." The last line stung me. I wanted to wait, I wanted to keep seeing him, but I also have self respect and I don't want this game to go on forever.

With that I left him standing there and quickly walked to my dorm building where I know he wouldn't follow. That's why he jumped out the window earlier he dident want anyone to notice us in his dorm, or mine the time before that. But we can study in his dorm? I don't know maybe this whole thing is too complicated. In aggravation I threw myself on my bed and stared up at the ceiling as if it was going to provide me with some sort of answers. After some time I quickly started to turn my attention to scheduling my classes for when we return to our academics in a few weeks.