Movie Night 🍋

We continued to keep things on the down low

We continued to keep things on the down low. One afternoon after class I walked with Katsuki back to his dorm where a bunch of us hung out in the common room together. We decided to watch a scary movie that night. I sat in between Katsuki and Denki. Everytime something "scary" happened both Katsuki and I would laugh which led the rest of the room to glare at us. "I usually don't like scary movies that much but this is just hysterical" I said trying to hold back my laughter. "I know I mean these people are just idiots!" We looked at each other with love and leaned into each other laughing more. "Jeez these two are perfect for each other huh?" Said Todoroki in his monotone voice speaking to Momo. I blushed and picked my head off of his chest and put some distance between us. "Yeah and who asked you half and half?!" He yelled back. "He's just saying what the rest of us are thinking "Mina said through a smirk while lifting herself off of Kiri's shoulder. "Yeah maybe we should be talking about who's lap your falling into Pinky!" Oh wow I really do sound like him....

Both Mina and Kiri blushed and put some distance between themselves. Katsuki laughed and lifted me off the couch by my wrist. "Come on brat I can hear your stomach growling, let's get you something to eat"
"Aw how kind Katchan, I'll have some too" Denki said teasingly. "No one was asking you!"
He lead me over to the kitchen and opened an empty cabinet. "Hmm looks like I'm gonna have to go upstairs, kitchens empty"
"Mhmm guess I'll come with you since I'm "hungry"" I said smiling. We both knew that I wasn't hungry, at least not for food, we've been playing this game for a while finding ways to sneak away from our friends for some quick alone time and then coming back like nothing happened. As soon as the elevator doors shut he threw me against the wall and started Kissing me passionately. "Mmm Katsuki it's not that long of an elevator ride" I said through kisses as I gently push him away and the door slides open.

Looking a little disheveled I quickly fixed up my hair as Midoriya stood in front of the elevator. "Oh hi y/n, hi Katchan!" "Hi Midoriya"
"Out of our way you damn nerd"
" oh umm bye"
"sorry about him bye Midoriya"
We both walk side by side until we finally get to his room. I let out a shrill squeal when lifts me over his shoulder and finally opens the door and pushes me inside. "Quiet y/n we don't want everyone to hear" "maybe we do, I teased"
"Yeah we'll with our luck that damn nerd will
Come running thinking your in trouble"
"Am I?"
"Hmm?"
"Am I in trouble?" I tease some more, playing with my braided hair.
"I love your hair like this"
"Really? Why?"
"It's easy to grab" he says while grabbing my hair and pulling my body towards the bed. My stomach is leaning over the bed while he pulls my hair to position me in a standing position. He kisses my neck and shoulders, reaching around to parts of my collar bone leaving his marks along the way.

I start to moan and lose composure as my front half falls to the bed. "That's right princess keep that ass up, God your so sexy"
You raise your ass higher as you feel him tear down your panties and you hear a ripping sound. "Katsuki not again" you complain through airy breaths. "Sorry princess, I'll buy you new ones" he says as he puts them in his pocket. He smacks your bare ass which makes you face plant into his pillow raising your ass as high as it can go while still being on your knees. You hear the sound of him ripping off his pants and boxers and you see his shirt next to you on the bed. I go to lift off my clothes but am stopped when he says to keep them on. I soon feel his heat pressed against my aching entrance. He goes to touch me and I let out sharp moan. "Baby girl already so wet for me, I've barely even touched you"