Dress shopping

After shopping for hours and finding nothing I truly believed I was going to be heading back with no dress

After shopping for hours and finding nothing I truly believed I was going to be heading back with no dress. Feeling defeated I asked Setsuna if we could just head back. She was determined to keep shopping and pointed out that we had at least a half an hour left before we needed to leave and insisted we spend every last second looking through as many dresses as possible before leaving.

As if by magic as we were about to walk out of the store something sparkly catches my eye. "Wow..." whisper as I hold up the dress.
"Is it silver? No? Is it blue? No? Is it.... is it both?" Setsuna questioned as I held it up shifting it under the light. "Well no matter what color it is you HAVE TO try that on!"
"Yeah but it's getting so late"
"It's fine I can drop you off at the airport to pick up your parents"
"But Setsuna, you said you had that date tonight with that guy from Shiketsu"
"Don't worry it will be fine, we wont take that long and you HAVE TO get this dress!
"I don't even know if it fits" I question trying to find the tag" "Oh my God or the price!" I yell out as I finally find it.
"Y/n look!" Setsuna says excitedly as she points to the sale sign above my head.

"Alright, alright, I'll give it a shot, but it really is too expensive"
I step out of the dressing room to show off the dress that sparkles and shifts colors with every step between silver and hues of blue. With a thigh high slit, straps to cover the low back and deep V with mesh in the front it had the perfect amount of sex appeal without overdoing it.
"I.... I love it" I whispered to no one.
"It's perfect for you" Setsuna says as she appears behind me speaking to me in the reflection of the mirror.

As I went to the register I cringed when I heard the price. It was definitely out of budget even with the sale. I reached into my bag and saw that Katsuki had put his card in my wallet and a note was folded over it.

Pick any dress that catches your eye princess, I know you'll look stunning in anything, don't worry about the price

"That man..." I whisper as I shake my head in disbelief. I remember now that he had been touching my waist and bag while in that kiss but I was too distracted in the moment to figure out what he was up to.
"Can we split the cost between these two cards please?" I ask the cashier as I hand her both cards.

The two of us happily walk out of the store and towards the parking lot. I was carful to hang my dress in the backseat as we made our way to the airport.