Graduation Ceremony

The morning was hectic, everyone in the dorms were getting themselves ready for the ceremony

The morning was hectic, everyone in the dorms were getting themselves ready for the ceremony. Most people were calm and collected. They were well prepared and organized, just checking things off a list as they go... like Katsuki. Then there's me. A wild uncontrollable, unpredictable mess.

Authors POV

"Morning bro" nods Kiri to Bakugou as he walks into the common room with a yawn. He slouches into a chair in the kitchen and reaches over to kiss Mina on the forehead. She just giggles in response and rests her head on his shoulder. About time those two were finally officially.
"Here's your breakfast shitty hair. Growls Bakugou who slides the plate over in his direction next to Mina's plate that was already empty. "Man I'm so glad there letting us stay here for the summer" Kiri says just before taking a bite into his breakfast.

"Yeah no kidding, I've got another month or two before I'm homeless" chimes in Denki.
"Ugh I already told you, where not going to be homeless" adds in Jiro who jabs him in the side as he was stretching which caused him to coil up. "Yeah Bakubro over here set us up nice!" Adds in Sero who came to help Bakugou get more plates out. "I already told you guys, it's Best Jeanist, he and Endevor are helping me set up my own agency and when you work with the best you have some of the best connections." He said with a smirk pointing to himself.
"Yeah man but seriously we would have never found an apartment building like that, especially with all the amenities! We're gonna be living large!" Kiri shouts and squeezes onto Mina.

"Y/N must be so excited!" Mina shouts. Bakugou looks up at her from the plate he just threw at Denki with an expression on his face that says I'm screwed.
"Oh my God Kat, you didn't tell her" Sero says angrily as he slams the cabinet behind him as he reaches for the Juice.
"You told us though?" Questioned Denki.
"Yeah, yeah well that's because we were all together at the moment and then when I saw Y/N I.... I just got distracted"
"I can see that" Sero says causally. "Ughh shut up tape Elbows"
"You did ask her to live with us though right?" asked Jiro looking up from her glass of juice. "Yeah, I did. Like... last night"
WHAT LAST NIGHT! Mina shouts
"DUDE WEVE KNOWN FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS. Shouts Kiri. Well I told her parents last night that I wanted to live with her and..."
"You told them, before you asked her, oh my God and babe you think I'm bad?" laughs Denki who has his arm wrapped around Jiro.

The plan was that after the summer the group would move into the apartment building secured by the Endeavor agency. Bakugou told the group that along with the large room he's taking for himself and Y/N that there were three other near by rooms available on the floor below. The plan was that either they would divide the remaining rooms as couples or just girls and guys or whatever worked at the time. It won't be free of course, a percentage of their hero work will go towards the price of rent which reduces the price overall. They would have otherwise never been able to afford it. It comes with a gym, indoor and outdoor pools, a lobby where parties are often hosted, karaoke, hot springs and saunas and much more. Only the best for one of the countries top hero's and his friends.