Talk Again

At some point we fell asleep

At some point we fell asleep. Since it was now Sunday and still the weekend we were in no rush to head to class. He stayed with me all night.
"Morning" I say as I see him starting to stir. He motions to peck my lips and a small smile spread across his face.
"Morning princess" he says this time supporting his weight on his elbows and reaching down kissing my forehead.
"Hey I was thinking, these two times we've um, and I've um..... are you"
"Yes"
"Yes?"
"Yes I'm on birth control, but you really should have asked that awhile ago" I say as I playfully punch him in the arm.
"Yeah I know, I just wanted to make sure, brat" he said teasing and kissing me on the cheek.

" So it's morning time, you gonna sneak out and pretend that we don't know each other"
"I never said I'd pretend I didn't know you, all I said was I'm not ready to tell anyone"
"Tell anyone what" this time I got up and started to get dressed.
"Y/n I care about you"
"But"
"Just give me a few weeks"
"For what?"
"So I can learn how to be better for you!" he says this time getting angry
"Better for me? What does that even mean"
"Look I've never had a girl like you before, your....special alright...I just, I just need time"
This time he looked sad.
"Alright I'll give you some time" but remember I won't wait around forever, no matter how magical your touch is"
"Oh so I'm magical" he says smirking
"Shut up! I yell as I reach back to the bed and throw a pillow at him. Did I actually say that out loud, wow how embarrassing

"Quiet now princess we don't want to wake everyone up"
"Maybe we do"
He gave me a more serious look
"Fine, fine, will I see you at lunch today?"
"Absolutely, I'm also going to the gym for a bit with the guys to train"
"You never just take a day off do you?"
"Nahh hero's don't rest" he says with a smile as he gets himself dressed and quickly kisses my forehead before hooking to his balcony and swinging himself across. I watched as he pulled himself up and disappeared into his room.