🅂🅄🄸🄲🄸🄳🄴

[2 weeks later]

3rd person pov.

Y/n was sitting alone on the rooftop of 'X Tower', one of the tallest buildings of there, and the only rooftop of the city having no CC camera..... It was around 10:30 pm... The family she lived with would never care even if she wouldn't get back home somedays.....

Y/n pov.

''Should I jump from here? Will this decision let me get rid of all my BLUES? Whatever,even if I die, I don't think nobody will care though."

I looked down from there and was about to jump off.... After a second, strong wind began to blow... It started to rain.... Well,maybe, the nature was trying to show sympathy to me.... I could clearly feel that my eyes were all teary.... Cuz unlike others, I too wanted to live, I wanted to shine... I told to myself " I wish I could also have a normal life like others do.. But whatever, let's let them stay happily in this world"

I took one step forward and, suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist,pulled me and we both fell on the rooftop.... I couldn't see his face at first....

"Who are you?! And what the hell were you doing just now?!"

I was literally shocked... I said " That's none of your business... You people don't let me live a normal in this world,and now you are stopping me from even....."

"Whatever you wish to do, I don't give a shit about that... But don't dare to commit suicide... Suicide doesn't actually mean that every pain will be gone... And...."

All of a sudden, a loud thunder made me startled....Due to the lighting, I could see his smile seeing me being startled.... My sight was quite blurry due to the rain water,but I could clearly see his small,bright smile...... and a scar on his left hand....

"I am going, but I am warning you again, don't ever try to commit suicide at this place...n-no-not at any place at all!"

I was silent and lost of words... Cuz except the betrayer 'Sejin', nobody ever forbade me to die or to commit suicide ever....

Whatever, I couldn't do anything that day.... I got back to my home and found everyone sleeping peacefully,just as they used to do always.......

The whole night, I just kept thinking about that man who stopped me from doing what I wished to do...... Maybe, things would change one day,or maybe not.... "I wish atleast my next attempt won't be a failure...."