🅃🅁🅄🅃🄷

[Present time]

Y/n pov.

Sitting there,I started to untie my hands and feets,while finding a way out. And then,a man with a dirty smirk entered the room,sat before me and said, "Baby,let's have some fun....can we?" while unbuttoning his shirt.

Getting the sense of what he was thinking about, I hurriedly freed myself and managed to stand up. I stood up,took out the gun that So-hee left for me,shot the man on his forehead. I rushed towards the door,opened it and found about four of them guarding around the room.

"I guess it's gonna be bloody!" I sighed and said to myself.

Two of them hovered upon me and hold my hands tightly. One of them said that, "So you baby doll freed yourself?"

I bit on his hand and freed my left hand. I took out my gun and shot the man who was holding my right hand,while trying to run out of that place. And then suddenly,someone shot them from behind. All four of them passed out on the ground. I looked behind and found Ryujin smirking.

"Bitch!" she said with a smirk, approached nearer to me and said, "You are not actually too dumb as I thought you to be!"

I rolled my eyeballs and said, "So this was a plan,huh?"

"Well....we need to get outta here! Somebody there must be having a heart attack thinking 'bout you"

"WHAT? Who?"

Without telling me a thing,she handed me another gun and said with a smirk, "Learn how to see them bleed, dumb!"

"Follow me!" she said while walking outside the place. I started to walk following her footsteps. On the way, she said, "Now you'll need to act like a prisoned cat, okay?"

I smirked and rolled my eyeballs saying, "You're dead if you betray me!"

**********

[Hoseok pov.]

"Suga hyung, you know what to do next,right?"

Suga hyung nodded,and as planned, he cleared off the ways before us with our fellows. On the other hand, Jimin,who was in the getup of one of Lee Rang's forces, secretly found out their controll room, from where they used to keep an eye on those who entered the place. He successfully killed off those who were in charge of monitoring all the ways,and also turned off the CC cameras, so that our work would get easier.

I silently started walking towards the room,from where Rang used to run his superiority.

"How come all the ways are clear?" I wondered. And then,out of nowhere,somebody hovered upon me from behind,and pulled me aside.

"Fuck!"

"It's me,Jin!!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"I don't think it's really safe, Hoseok. Don't you think something's fishy?"

"The more weird thing is that there's not even one person in this fucking way. Like victory without blood?"

"Umm...."

"I guess we're wasting time, hyung!"

Jin hyung started to walk forward,and I,who was behind him, started to follow his footsteps.

After somewhile, a number of guards really showed up on our way.

"I don't think fighting would do much here" as soon as Jin hyung said it, I saw that Jungkook and Taehyung had already started fighting with them! Without wasting any seconds, we hovered upon them and fought together.

Within minutes, those guards had lost their senses. Taehyung,who had got stabbed while fighting, looked at me with proud and said, "Bloods refer to victory,right?"

I smirked and said, "I guess we should head to the final steps right away!"

We headed towards Lee Rang's room and finally found him, defensed with his fellows.

"Long time no see, Hoseok!"

"Do you even dare to talk with that mouth?" I said with a smirk.

"Umm.... I wonder,how long the smile on your shitty face is gonna last...." he said with a dirty smirk.

"You guys are only seven, don't you think you're already much weaker than us.....?"

"Let's see who wins" I said and we attacked upon them.

He drove his fist and hit me in the face. I winced as I felt blood start running down my nose. Glaring back at him, my jaw set as I snarled.

"You fucking asshole!!" Pulling my leg back, I drove my foot into his stomach and kicked him off of me.

The kick sent him hurling back as I turned and quickly stood back up at my feet.

"Fight back or surrender you bastard!" I yelled as I grabbed his head and lifted him until he was dangling on the tips of his toes.

He looked up at me,punching upwards under my jaw, knocking me to the ground.

He pulled me up with my collar,and said, "Wanna pass the rainbow bridge?"

I smirked and punched on his face, which made him lose blood through his nose.

To say particularly, by the last moment, I was the one who was fighting with Lee Rang with all my might,and when we both fell on the ground after a heated fight, Lee Rang stood up on his knees and said, "I guess you're greedy to see a surprise, Hoseok!"

"Before I smash your head into two, just surrender" I said while wiping the blood which was rolling down from my forehead.

He smirked and looked behind. Han So-hee came out from the door behind of him.

"So-hee! You?!"

"Well....my darling knows how to take care of dogs like you" Rang said with a smirk, while someone entered while dragging a girl rudely. The girl had her face covered with black cloths.

As the clothes were removed, I found
Y/n being in the grip of them.

"Fuck! Y/n?!"

Lee Rang smirked and stubbed on my back from behind. I somehow stood up, shot on his chest. He fell down losing balance.

He said with a dirty smirk, "You think your bitch is gonna be alive for too long?" while wiping the blood that was coming out of his mouth.

My eyes went on Y/n, whose face was filled with confusion and anxiety.

"Fight back if you can, Rang!" I said and harshly kicked on his face.

He got up,smirked and looked at Y/n. And then, someone shot right on his head from behind. And to my utter surprise, it was So-hee.

The whole thing happened so fastly,and my eyes were flustered at the sight.

When I was looking at So-hee confused, Y/n hugged me from behind and said, "You couldn't have hid these to me, Hoseok! Why---", while her teardrops were falling on me.

I managed to stand up with the help of Namjoon, while holding her between my arms. Other members were assisting Jimin,who had passed out due to excessive bleeding. And the girl,who was looking at us with unmoving eyes while standing somewhat far from us,and also, who dragged Y/n to the room, removed her mask. To our utter surprise, it was the first and last person who could ever steal Suga's heart, Mirae.

"M-mirae....?" Suga hyung said with a broken tone.