🄲🄷🄰🄽🄶🄴

[Next day]

Min-ho pov.

"Min-ho dude, why?"
"Cuz I am your leader!!𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨...."
"But why do you think we should stop bullying these asses? They are useless... And it's fun to...."𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑!! You know well what I can do to those who don't listen to me....."

"Ok,we won't..... "
"From now on, if I notice even one of you bullying anyone, you will be the one to be bullied next time.... And I'll be the one bullying you..... Keep this in your stubborn heads!" (pushes)

(Looks at their shoes)"O-ok! As you wish!"

I came down from the rooftop after those conversations with my gang.... I was on the way to my classroom,when I heard "Them" gossiping....

"Oh, Lisa....! Do you still wish to keep your relation with that dumbass Min-ho? He looks so fucking silly....."

" You still think I love him? I am just using him to bully these useless trashes of our school... And it's fun,right?"

"Yup, that's right!(laughs)"

" And as you know, playing with boys is funnier than playing video games(both laugh)"

They kept talking shits about me....
I silently heard everything, from their back..... I didn't cry,but my eyes were all red out of anger and hatred.... I approached near to Lisa and started to tug her hair hashly....

" Owh Min-ho babe! It hurts!"

"Min-ho, what are you doing?!(shocked)"

"Go apologize to them!!"

"W-what?!(looks at Min-ho)"

"I said GO APOLOGIZE TO ALL WHOM YOU HAVE BULLIED SO FAR!!!"

"Wh-why Min-ho?? What happened?!(tries to free herselft fron his grip)"

"(slaps her) I don't wanna listen any fucking words from you.... And from now on, anybody in this school, should never dare to bully someone!! You all know well what the consequences will be....!!"

Everyone around were shocked to see what just happened...... In the crowd of all those students, I found Sejin looking at us,confused....(Sejin was bullied and forced by Lisa and Yurim to break her friendship with Y/n.... All she did that day was not at all from her own will,but it was all planned by the bullies...... And I was the one who saw everything that they did to Sejin)

I grabbed Lisa's wrist rudely,pulling her towards Sejin.....

"Now what?!"

" Apologize!!"

"No, I won't!"

"(pushes her) 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄!"

" S-sorry!(totally annoyed,pissed)"

"Bow down!"

"What?! No!! I won't!!"

"(pushes her,she falls on the ground) I said BOW!!"

"(bows her head)S-sorry!(voice filled with insincerity)"

Sejin was totally shocked going through all these things,but the thing that I clearly noticed was that, she was happy inside..... However, Lisa stood up,rolled her eyebrows,glanced at me, and left.......

**********

Y/n pov.

"From what happened yesterday till now, Hoseok has been ignoring me..... I am just still confused!" (in her mind)
I won't say that Hoseok was attending to the class, he wasn't even that much attentive that day......

I entered my classroom,took my seat, waved a "Hi" to Hoseok... But he acted like he hadn't seen me.....

But, after a while, to my utter surprise, Lisa and Yurim apologized to me! "S-sorry y/n! F-for bullying you.....!" Although their voice was filled with insincerity, and here I,who was totally surprised, I felt actually happy inside.... "Maybe, finally,my fate is changing....." (in her mind)

[Time skipped]

I was placing my books into my locker,and then, Sejin called me from behind....

"Y/n....(low voice)"

I just ignored her and was about to walk away,but then.....

"Y/n! I know that what I did was not at all forgivable...but..."

"I don't talk to those who betray....."

"But I was forced,Y/n! I was bullied, forced! They forced me to do those....."

"You don't need to say s...."

"Y/n!(starts to cry) I'm sorry!"

My breathe was about to be stopped, I could hardly catch on breathe... Soon tears started to roll down from my eyes..... I didn't look back,but I could clearly feel that the person standing behind me was crying too..."My friend Sejin never lied to me!!"(holds tears)(doesn't look back)

"I know, you have gone through many things cuz' of me.(wipes tears)(sighs) But did you really forget everything?!"

"Sejin, LEAVE!!!"

"I am leaving,anyways....(sighs)(tries to make a fake smile) I am permanently shifting to USA with my family very soon.... I won't be meeting you anymore.... Finally, you'll be totally free from a 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 like me...."

I lost all my words, burst out of tears..... I looked back, and Sejin hugged me.....

"Y/n, please forgive me!" (cries)
"WHY YOU......(can't finish her sentence)(cries)"

So finally, after a long while, me and Sejin became friends again.... Even though it was quite late, we could atleast face the truth..... However, when we were crying, my blurry sight caught the shadow of a person, Min-ho!!! He was hiding behind the wall, watching everything from there..... And then he left silently.....

Sejin told me everything about what happened between Lisa and Min-ho..... And what he said infront of the students.... After all these incidents, I could clearly feel that what I had guessed was totally right...... Min-ho was actually the one whom they had been looking for...... 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤.....!!

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10, 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 260 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜,𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗:)♡