🅁🅈🅄🄹🄸🄽

[𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠....𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘....]

[At school]

Y/n. pov.

I was busy in painting at the art club, then....

"Hii...can we be friends?"

I lift my head up,looked at her.

"Wait, the girl who fought with Jungkook at the amusement park! The girl wearing mask!" (in her mind)

I said, " Umm....no...."

Her smile dropped. She said,"Why not?"

"I don't like those who fight with people in the midway..."

"Huh?"

"Don't you remember?! You fought with my friend at the amusement park,even though you were the one who was walking like a blind...."

"Owh! That boy? Umm....I can remember... So he is your boyfie?"

"Hell no! He's one of my friends. We all went to hang out together and you..... Whatever, I don't have any mood to talk with anyone!"

"O-ok....whatever..."

I laughed and said, "But why do you want me to be your friend,though?"

"Well, I'm a newcomer in this club. I heard you are a topper here. So I....."

"So you want me to help you?"

She nodded. I concentrated again to my painting. She sat beside me,observed my techniques for a while..... Then she started to make her own drawing,but all in a wrong way.....

(Laughs)(tries to help)" This is not how you do it! Just watch!"

I helped her,and she observed it quite attentively. After some time, I asked her, " What's your name,though?"

"Well.... Ryujin. I'm one-grade senior than you,maybe that's why you don't know me....."

"Huh?! You're senior?!"

Idk why,but I was feeling,kind of embarrassed hearing that.

"Well...yeah....But you don't need to call me 'Unnie',just call me by my name. I prefer that...."

However, after a while,when both of us were done with our paintings, she said, " I'm an expert in the piano club. If you need help,you can ask....."

"What? You're from piano club?!"

(Y/n had recently joined piano club. She was totally new there,for which she didn't have much knowledge on that)

"Well,yeah...."

"Then that's good..." (warm smile)

We both left for the piano club after a small conversation.

[At the piano club]

I was getting ready for practicing the basic steps, then I heard her playing her piano.

[𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝]

"Wait! This melody.....it's just the same as Suga plays often. The same tone,the same melody,and everything...... " (in her mind)

I walked closer to her,and found her totally immersed in playing piano.

"Wow! You play so good, really!"

"Hmm...."

She looked at me, surprised. She said, "Owh! Y/n! T-thanks....."

I nodded and sat beside her.... After a while, I asked her, " Well, where did you learn this melody?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious....."

"Well, it's just..... I-idk why,but I love this....."

"Owh?"

I felt something suspicious....but didn't speak of anything. However,after a while, the trainer entered the club,and I got back to practicing my own steps....

******
[After school]

[Hoseok's pov.]

I got back to dorm just after the school was over,as the dance club was off..... Then Jin hyung called me from the ground floor," Hoseok! Can you please come here? We need to talk"

I went downstairs,and found all of them sitting together,waiting for me.

"Hoseok, I think you know what we are gonna talk about...."

"Hmmm....." (nods)(sighs)

"I think Y/n should atleast know about her true identity, Hoseok!"

"But what if she......"

"Let's just not hide it anymore, Hoseok!"

"You know why do we..." (Yoongi says)

"But hyung! She will feel betrayed.....!" my eyes started to get reddish.

Jimin said, " Let's not expose everything at once.. Atleast let's tell her who she actually is... Can't we do just this.....?"

I silently nodded....... "Well, if you guys are really wishing to do so,then just tell her about her true identity. I'll go tell her myself about what we have been hiding from her....."

Jin hyung looked at Suga hyung... Suga hyung didn't talk, but he just nodded. He took a glance at me,looked down and said, " As you wish, Hoseok......"

"Jungkookie, I think we should go now....."

"Right now...?!"

"Yup!"

As Jin hyung and Jungkook left, I approached nearer to Suga hyung, hugged him and said, " You couldn't have gone this far, hyung!"

Suga hyung patted on my shoulder,put his head on me, and cried. I silently stayed still.... Tears slowly started to roll down from my eyes,too.....

𝚃𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗:) 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕-𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢... 𝚂𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝.(𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗)