🄵🄸🄶🄷🅃

(Previous chapter)

(Y/n pov)

Hoseok: (annoyed face) Why am I going to follow you,huh?!

I was about to say something,but just then, Jimin hugged him....

Jimin: Hyung! We missed you so much, really!

Namjoon: Oh, Hoseok! It's been a while since we met last.... How're you,bruh?

Hoseok: I'm alright,guys! I missed you all,too.....

Jimin: You shifted to Busan for, probably two years... But these two years felt like two centuries without you.....

Taehyung: I really missed our hanging out together, hyungie.....!

Jimin: (to Y/n) But Y/n,how do you know Hoseok hyung?

"Well,he....."

"(stops her in the middle of her words,making her feel pissed) I got admitted to the same school where she studies.... But how do you guys know Y/n? (Takes a glance at Y/n)"

" Well, we've been workin' here together as part-timers for a long time.... This is how we got to know each-other, and now we are friends....."

"(Raises his eyebrows) Owh,really?(looks at her)"

I looked at Hoseok with my "Bombastic side-eye" and stayed silent.....

" Sorry that we forgot to tell you about our new friend, Y/n...."

"Huh...hmm....'I murmured.

As their gossiping was over, we got back to work as the other days..... Hearing their conversations, I could clearly feel that they must've been friends for a really long time,and they had a bond of deep belief.... Whatever,that day, even though I went through some different sorts of things, passed like the other days....

[Time skipped] [Next day]

Finishing my school, I was taking some of my stuffs from from my locker,but then.....

Lisa : Hii, Y/n!(pushes me)

Y/n: What do you want?

Yurim: Oh,baby..! You have learnt to talk back?! What a good news! Shouldn't we celebrate it?!

" I don't have any mood to talk with you right now.... So just let me go...."

I was about to leave, but then Lisa grabbed my hand,put it between the locker and the locker door,and slammed the locker door close,squeezing my hand with the metal door harshly.... She pushed it even harder as I groaned out of pain....

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"We are just letting you grow up even more, bitch! Enjoy the gift...."

They kept pushing the door and laughed, but just then Hoseok pushed Lisa... As Lisa removed her hand from the door, I freed my hand and rubbed it out of pain....

"I warned you not to bully her again.... But you bitches....."

"Oh, Hoseok... You need some entertainment,too? Should we do something, Lisa?"

"Yah, of course!"

Lisa called her boyfriend,Min-ho, who had a friend-gang which was well-known for bullying students at school.... I whispered to Hoseok, " Calm down, just let things slide, please! I don't want to get ANYONE into trouble cuz' of me". Hoseok said " Just shut up!".

I stayed silent(lost my words). After a while, Min-ho came, but his other friends(bullies) weren't with him....

"So you want some lessons,right? Dear new student, Hoseok?"

" Yes,baby!(takes a glance at us)"

And Min-ho attacked Hoseok....! The whole matter just happened out of nowhere.... I was literally shocked.... They fought for a quite long while, and at a point, both (maybe) became tired.... So finally the fight came to an end... I couldn't think of leaving that place without him, cuz' for the first time somebody really protested against those bullies and fought for me.....

When Lisa and Min-ho left, Hoseok was sitting on the ground, breathing heavily...... I sat next to him.... I noticed that he hurt his hand while fighting....

" T-thanks...for protesting against....."

"What?"

"I said, 'Thanks' ".

Hoseok gazed at me for a while, then stood up and gave me a hand.... When we came out of the school, it started to rain... I was sure that I would have to go to the resturant all wet, as I didn't have any umbrella with me.... But then....

𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛:) 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝:)♡