🄳🄰🅃🄴

About ten minutes after I had got into the car with them, Taehyung said,

"Now we need to cover your eyes, Y/n...(smiles)"

"But why is that?"

He smirked....."Don't worry! "

He covered my eyes with a piece of black cloth. I stayed silent and waited for my reach to there....

[Time skip]

"We've reached"

Taehyung hold my hand,and carefully took me out of the car..... "Don't uncover your eyes until I tell you to...."

I nodded... He took me into a lift,pressed the buttons,and the lift was going upward.... Coming out of the lift, he took me to a room,which was all covered with darkness..... It was so dark that even my covered eyes could feel it.....

"What's this place?!"

"Uncover your eyes, Y/n!" Taehyung whispered....

I removed the cloth, and the lights,all of a sudden, showed up...... Hoseok was standing right before me..... He was wearing a black coat, with a white shirt underneath.... He was, on the whole, looking like a prince!!

Other members,namely Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga and Namjoon were standing beside him

Other members,namely Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga and Namjoon were standing beside him. It wasn't actually a resturant,but it was a nicely arranged hotel room.

"Happy birthday, Y/n-ie!" everyone wished....

I was so surprised that I lost all my words.... I really forgot about my birthday! And this was the first time that somebody arranged my birthday.....

"You people!!" I shouted out of embarrassment.

Hoseok hugged me and said, " I know you're surprised, Y/n-ie!"

"But what kind of surprise was this,Hos....."

I couldn't finish my sentence, when tears started to roll down from my eyes......

However, I made my wish,blew out the candles and cut the cake with them.... We had fun together...... And after a while, all the other members except Hoseok left the room.... I was about to leave with them,but then Hoseok grabbed my wrist....

"What about our date?"

"Owh?! That....."

"You promised...."

However, I stayed with him. He took off his coat,and sat on the couch,right beside me. Neither me nor he said any words for some time.

And after about 20 minutes, a waiter came and served food on the table that was set beside the window.... He turned off the lights and lit a candle.

He bowed to me like a prince,and dragged a chair for me....

"You are too much, Hoseok!" (smiles)

He smiled with me, dragged a chair for himself,and sat before me.... I started eating,as he had started.....