🅃🅁🄸🄿

[3 days later]

[At Y/n's mansion]

Y/n pov.

I was scrolling my phone sitting on the couch at my room,as it was a vacation. I was feeling bored. So after a while, I got up, came out of my room and started to walk through the passive.

Just then, I heard somebody playing guiter. The tone was too soothing. However, I started to follow the sound and found Jin playing guitar at his room.

 However, I started to follow the sound and found Jin playing guitar at his room

"Wow!! This sounds too good!"

"Owh! You're up?!" he stopped playing and looked at me. I sat next to him and said, "I was feeling bored...so...."

"Wanna do something fun?" he said with a smile. I nodded. He took me to the yard in front of the mansion,and said, "You need to learn how to protect yourself, Y/n-sshi...", handing me a gun. I was shocked. I said,

"Huh?! G-gun?! Y-you mean----"

"As you know, everyone should learn how to protect themselves in any situations."

"How did you learn, though?"

"Well, dad knew how to.....so he taught me...."

"Owh!" I said with a suspicious face. He started to teach me from the beginning,and, as I was a quick learner, I could easily nail most of it. He said, "You've really got some talents in you!"

I looked at him and smirked.

"You know Martial Arts?"

"Umm....kind of.... I learnt some basics by watching Terry practicing."

"Then that's a good thing! "

I smiled and looked down. We both sat under a tree beside the garden. He looked at me and said, "Well, you seem to have some questions...."

"Umm...no? Why?" I said without looking at him. He stayed silent and smiled.

After some while, he said, "We are planning to go on a trip today. Wanna go?"

"Sounds fun!"

He smiled and patted on my head.

"Let's go right now, can we?"

"Sure" he said and nodded. As I got up, he got up and we both went to our rooms to get ready. After some while, we both headed to their dorm.

[At their dorm]

I knocked on the door, and Hoseok opened the door.

"H-hi...!" I said.

"Hi.....!" he said while rubbing his eyes.

"You were sleeping at this hour?!" I laughed and asked.

He smiled and let us enter. But right when I entered the dorm, my eyes went on Yoongi. I hadn't come to their dorm for some days, and even if I'd come, I wouldn't get to meet Yoongi. So when I met him today after so long, I found a big cut over his right eye!