🄲🅁🅈🄿🅃🄸🄲

[At Y/n's dorm]

I pushed the door of my room,and, it was open!!

"What the fuck?!" I said.....

I found a gift box kept beside my table.....

"Mr. Jung Hoseok sent you this."

"Jung Hoseok?!"

"Yup....."

"Who are you? And how did you enter my...."

"Well, I would like it if you keep quite and open the box."

I opened the box, and found a nice,black outfit..... It looked really damn expensive.... I removed the outfit and found some matched accessories and make-up tools there.....

"What the heck is happening here,huh?!" (in her mind)

"How did he even manage it?!"(murmurs)

I found a letter into the box..... It said,

"Dear Y/n,

I know you're surprised. Whatever, don't call me after finding out these gifts.... Be ready by 9:30 pm. Ask me everything when we meet.....

Your Hoseok"

"Wait, he didn't even mention where to meet.... How will I even meet him?!" (in her mine)

I looked at the man with whom I talked just entering my room... He said,

" Mr. Hoseok said you left your key at his residence. Here it is".(hands it to her)

"Wait,when did I even....?!" (in her mind)

"I gotta go now.... Bye!"

"Owh! Alright! "

They left, and I locked the door.... I tried calling Hoseok,but his number was "Temporarily blocked"..... Whatever, I sat on my bed,and was thinking about everything happening lately.....

*****

[Time skipped to evening]

[About 8:20 pm]

I got changed as Hoseok told me in the letter,and was thinking of applying some light make-up by myself.... But then,someone knocked my door.... Opening it, I met a lady standing before my door.....

" Who are you?"

"Are you Y/n?"

"Yup! Who are....?"

(Bows)"My name is Han So-hee.... Mr. Hoseok sent me as your personal make-up artist."

" PERSONAL MAKE-UP ARTIST?!"

(Comes in)"Yes,mam!"

"Don't call me "Mam". You are obviously older than me."

She smiled,but didn't say anything in reply.... However,without making a fuss, I sat infront of the mirror,and she started applying make-up and accessories......

[About 9:20 pm]

My make-up and styling was already done....

"You are really a princess,mam..."

I took a glance at her,smiled, and stayed silent.... When it was almost 9:30, I got down from the stairs,for heading towards Hoseok.....

"He didn't even tell me where we're going..." I murmured....

Just then, I noticed a car(enough to be caught in sight of people) right at the entrance of our dorm.... As I came out of our dorm, a man wearing a black suit,covering his face with a mask, came out of the car.....

"We were ordered to pick you up, Y/n mam!"(bows)

" WHO THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS EVEN?!"

"Mr. Hoseok's guards"

"I guess the whole day is gonna be a great mess" (in her mind)

However, without making a fuss, I got into the car..... But who's this?! "Taehyung?!"

 But who's this?! "Taehyung?!"

He was wearing a black coat. He sat next to me and said, " Hoseok hyung is planning to surprise you, Y/n."

"Huh?! What the hell is going on?!"

He smirked,and stayed silent....

"You guys are being too cryptic, Taehyung!"

He didn't reply at all... He just smirked a little,and looked out of the glass.....

However, without spelling any other words, I waited for my reaching to Hoseok......

𝚃𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚠,𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜,𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜:) 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜:) 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍.