~Chapter Fifteen~ Vanessa's POV

I followed behind Kellin as he showed me the rest of the bus, I couldn't believe I was actually going to stay the night I couldn't say no to Kellin for some odd reason " These are the bunk your bunk is across from mine and down the hall to the left is our restroom theres a shower in there to and the room near the shower is where we keep all of our luggage" Kellin says to me while showing me everything I nodded and looked over at the bunks they looked really comfy "And you know where the couch is and where we eat so thats pretty much it oh and before I forget let me get you something to sleep in stand right there" he says as he walked into the back room I stood near the bunks as I was told and he soon returned with a deep red colored anthem made t-shirt and a pair of black sweats he handed it to me and I took it and slid the clothes in my bunk " Thank you" I reply shyly "No problem " he said, we walked back over to the couch and I sat next to Austin he was on his phone "I actually gotta go back to my bus I gotta get a good rest for tomorrow's set" Austin says standing up " Wait your not gonna stay?" I ask desperately " I cant I usually have to wake the rest of my band up in the morning but hey whats your number I'll text you mine so if you need anything you can contact me" Austin says while whipping out his phone and handing it to me I took the phone and typed in my number and saved the contact as Vanessa Paige I wasn't sure if he knew any other Vanessa's or not I handed him his phone back he read the contact " Vanessa Paige your names really pretty " he says with a smile "Thanks you can call me Vanny if you want its short for Vanessa" I say shyly "Okay I'll see you tommorrow Vanny" he says while walking away "Alright see you later" I reply and as soon as he left I got a text from a strange number saying "Hey its Austin this is my number " I saved the number then put my phone down "Its getting late everyone we should all get some sleep" Jack says while getting a bottle of water everyone then all went to there bunks as did I. I pulled back the curtain to my bunk and grab the clothes Kellin gave me and headed to the bathroom to change I changed into the clothes they almost fit me perfectly just a little baggy they were so comfy and smelled like Kellin I adored it. I did my nightly routine then put my hair in a messy bun. I got out of the bathroom and saw Kellin he must have been waiting to go to the bathroom "Oh they fit, you look cute" Kellin says looking me up and down I blushed so much I probably looked like a cherry "Thank you" I reply he nodded and went into the bathroom I walked over to the bunks and climbed into mine and slid my phone under the pillow I curled up but couldn't get comfy I opened the curtain in my bunk a little I felt trapped with it closed then I felt more comfy I saw Kellin slide into his bunk quietly " Goodnight Kellin " I whisper he heard me and turned around he smiled and even in the dark it was amazing " Night Vanessa " he replies while getting in the bunk he left his curtain open just like I did I layed on my back and drifted off to sleep.