~Chapter Twenty Eight~ Vanessa's POV

They guys had finished there set and the crowd was exiting I shoved my phone back in my pocket I was gonna go back stage and give Kellin a hug but I went to go look for a drink stand somewhere instead I started walking to the merch stands hoping to find something when I started to feel like someone was watching me again I looked around to find no one in sight so I shrugged it off and began walking again till I heard footsteps "Where the hell have you been" I froze in fear I knew exactly who that voice was I turned around to be eye to eye with my ex Steven "You think you can just run away" Steven says walking closer to me the alcohol on his breath was so strong I had to take a step back "I had no choice it wasn't safe for me" I replied wanting to sound confident "Safe? I gave you everything you piece of shit" He says in a nasty voice "No you didn't! All you did was hurt me!" I yell fighting back tears "I know I was just mad now come back home" He says, anger started to swell up in my chest "No Steven you need to leave me alone now its better off this way" I reply I started to turn on my heels when he grabs my arm and starts dragging me behind the dumpsters I try pulling away but he was to strong I began to scream which only made him kick me in the ribs I winced in pain trying to catch my breath once we were behind the dumpsters he pulled me up so we were face to face "Ill never leave you alone bitch" he says while throwing me to the ground " Help! Someone please!" I pleaded hoping someone would hear my crys for help Steven pulled me up by my hair and threw me against the trash can causing me to scream again " Shut up!" Steven yells at me I tried to get up but he tackled me to the ground and held me down I began to struggle then he slapped me in the face the all to familiar taste of metallic blood laced threw my mouth I looked up to see Steven drawing his hand back into a fist "Let her go!" I heard a voice yell coming our way I turn my head to see Kellin and Austin running my way relief washed over me I began to struggle for freedom when his fist crashed against the side of my face my vision started to blur but I refused to faint I opened my eyes to see Kellin tackling Steven and Austin running to my side "Lets get you out of here" Austin says picking me up bridal style "Wait Kellin he's not worth it!" I tried to yell but my voice began to crack I tried to struggle out of Austin's arms but couldn't I watched Kellin as Austin carried me away Kellin punched Steven one last time and I could tell Steven was unconscious Kellin got up and walked away with anger in his eyes "I can walk on my own Im fine!" I began to yell not meaning to sound rude Austin put me down "Are you sure? You look really pained" he asked concerned I looked up into his worried eyes still trying to fight back tears I turned my head noticing the other guys running this way "Im fine okay I-I just cant handle any of this" I manage to say between sobs I turned on my heels and walked away as fast as I could clutching my ribs in pain I didn't want anyone to see me like this so I began to run to the bus once I got in the bus I locked myself in the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my lip a little busted with blood dripping out of the open wound and my left side of my cheek bruised badly I looked pathetic "I deserved this" I said to myself beginning to sob uncontrollably my chest began to lock up causing me to have a panic attack I fell to the floor clutching my knees my sobs turned into me hyper ventilating I heard some voices come into the bus then someone was banging on the bathroom door.