~Chapter Twenty~ Vanessa's POV

I watched as the guys preform their set they really connected with the crowd and Kellins voice was perfect and the lyrics he sang really speaks to the heart I looked over at the crowd they were singing every word with Kellin it made me remember when I stood in the crowd the other day and saw Kellin for the first time things have really changed these past three days and it amazed me " Thank you! You guys are an awesome crowd today I would love for everyone to sing with me at the top of your lungs to this next song... Roger rabbit" Kellin said to the crowd he began beat boxing the tune and began singing, my heart melts when I hear this song the crowd sang along to every lyric and so did I when there performance ended they all exited the stage and the crowd began to leave Kellin walked over to me he looked so tired "You guys were amazing!" I say practically jumping on my toes " Thanks Im so exhausted" he replied the other guys where hanging around backstage drinking water and resting "So what did you wanna talk to me about?" I ask in a more serious tone "Well how would you like to finish warped tour with us " Kellin asked in a low voice the question took me by surprise why would he ask that? "Either you guys really like having me around or something else" I say while raising my eyebrow in concern "Why do you want me to stay?" I ask a little confused at the offer "Well" he says while taking my hand and leading me off the stage "Okay I'm gonna be honest we really love having you around and Austin told me everything.. " He says in a serious tone my eyes grew wide did Austin really tell him everything? He wouldn't would he? "Everything? What exactly do you mean everything?" I say curiously "I know you lost your job and apartment and everything that happened in your past please stay with us we all really care about you Vanessa" he says to me in a sincere voice I look at him a bit dazed I honestly didn't know what to do or even think "I don't know Kellin can I think about it?" I ask in a low voice "Of course but we leave tommorow do you think you can come up with an answer by tonight?" He asks with a small smile "Yeah I'll let you know tonight" I reply "After your date of course" he says with a smile "Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that!" I say while checking my phone for the time 3:55 pm "Omg I gotta go meet him!" I say excitedly "Okay but don't forget to think about it" Kellin says with a smile " I wont forget I'll see you later tho!" And with that said I went to go find Tyler.