~Chapter Nineteen~ Kellin's POV

I was at my set and Austin had come by and told me all about Vanessa I was truly shocked about it she had such a rough life I wanted to help but didn't know how then it hit me "Hey I have an idea she could finish the tour with us I mean we have an extra bunk it'd be perfect" I say looking at Austin " Yeah it would be thats a great idea Kells" he says with a grin "Im gonna talk about it with the rest of the band and see if they would be okay with it" I say he nodded in agreement "Allright bro I gotta get going but I'll catch ya later" Austin say "Allright later man" I say then turn around and walk over to the rest of my band "Hey guys I gotta question" they all look up when I spoke "What would you guys say if Vanessa finished the tour with us?" I asked and all of their faces lit up with happiness "Yeah! She could cook for us!" Jack says all to excitedly "I think that'd be awesome bro" Jesse says with a smile "Yeah it'd be cool" Justin says "I agree with jack her pancakes are amazing " Gabe says rubbing his stomach we all laughed when he said that " All right sweet I'll ask her to stay after our set" I tell the guys they all nod and thats when I heard footsteps I turn around only to get hugged tightly by Vanessa " Hey Vanessa whats up" I say hugging her back a bit surprised she looked up with the biggest grin Iv ever seen "You wont believe who I just met!!" She says excitedly "Who?" I ask I noticed her eyes lit up "Tyler Carter!" She says with a giggle I laughed at how happy she was "Im guessing your a fan of his" I ask with a smile "Mayybee but oh my gosh he asked me to dinner tonight after his set I'm so excited!" She says with a goofy grin after she said that I felt a pang in my heart what if they became a couple? Was I becoming jealous? If shes happy thats all that matters right and nothings gonna stop me from asking her to come to tour with us. " Awsome! That should be fun! Oh and hey after our set I gotta talk to you about something okay?" I say with a slight smile "Okay sure" she says with a concerned expression " Wanna watch the show back stage?" As soon as I said that her eyes began to sparkle with happiness "Yes please!" She says with a grin "Common I'll lead the way" and with that said I took her back stage and the fans started crowding in I look over at Vanessa "Wow it looks so different back here" she says with her face full of amazement "I know were about to go on stay here okay" I say to her she nods and watches as Gabe and Jesse run onto the stage then Jack and Justin followed behind I turn on my mic and run out on stage as well the crowd roared making my adrenaline pump threw my veins I absolutely loved it.
A/N
So sorry Its been like two weeks since I lasted updated I got caught up on some things but anyways please comment and let me know what you think and if you like it so far!
XOXO❤️