~Chapter Thirty One~ Austin's POV

I woke up earlier than usual I couldn't really sleep well from all the stress of yesterday so I put on some fresh cloths and grabbed a monster then headed outside for some fresh air I hated that this was our last stop then tour will be over thats when it hit me whats gonna happen to Vanessa? Will I ever see her again? I turned on my heels and headed to the sleeping with sirens bus to talk to Vanessa when I got to the bus I knocked on the door then walked in and saw Kellin putting plates in the sink " Hey man whats up" Kellin says looking up at me " Not much wheres Vanessa?" I ask curiously not seeing her in sight "She went for a walk She should be back soon, why is everything okay?" He asks "Yeah I just gotta find out whats gonna happen to her after tour " I say worriedly "Oh yeah I was wondering the same thing" he says with a concerned look "She could stay with me its a little crowded at my house I think I could make some room" I say while shrugging my shoulders Kellin looked as if he was deep in thought "If its to crowded she could stay with me" he offered "I thought you lived with your family tho?" I ask curiously "No I have a house to myself not to far from here its got three bedrooms" he says "And you would be okay with her staying with you?" I questioned "Yeah of course plus she would be safe there" he says reassuringly which made me think about the offer I trust him enough to keep her safe and take care of her in all honesty it sounded like a good idea "Your right but we have to talk to her about it" I say "What if shes against the idea?" He asked curiously "Then we would have to convince her as best as possible" I say while shrugging Kellin nodded his head in agreement and thats when we heard the bus door open and Vanessa walks in.