~Chapter Twenty One~ Tyler Carter's POV

We had just finished our set and the rest of my band had left and went to go get some food leaving me alone which I didn't mind I waited for five minutes then I saw Vanessa her long hair bounced as she walked she looked so graceful and beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off her. " Hey sorry Im late!" She says apologetically "Its allright is it okay if we go to my bus for a couple minutes I wanna get cleaned up before we go out?" I ask curiously "Oh yeah thats cool" she says shyly "Okay follow me" I say and she follows beside me we walked to the bus and when we got in it was empty of course "You can wait on the couch if you want and heres the remote if you wanna watch some tv I'll be right back" I say to her and she nodded with a smile I turned away and went to take my shower once out I grab me some fresh cloths and put it on I wore a light blue v neck with some black skinnys and my black vans I grab my wallet and phone shoving them in my pocket I walk out to where Vanessa sat waiting she looked up "Oh well don't you look good" she says with a little smirk "Why thank you" I say with a grin "You ready to go?" I ask and she nodded then followed me out. We headed to my car that was parked behind the bus I opened her side of the door and she sat in then I got in my side and started the engine "I really like your car " she says looking up at me "Thanks Iv had it for a while now" I say with a smile "Really it looks brand new" she says in shock "Yeah I always keep it clean" I say laughing we drove in silence for a few minutes then she looked up "Where are we going anyways" she says curiously "This Italian resturant right over there" I pointed and she looked "Ooh cool Iv never been there" she says "Well your in for a treat that place has some great pasta" I say with a smile she smiles back then looks out the window I pull in and park the car we head into the resturant and get seated fairly quick. The waiter gets our drinks and we order our food we both get chicken Alfredo with garlic sticks she took a bite of her pasta and her eyes lit up which made me smile "Pretty good right?" I say while smiling "Its amazing! I love it" she says taking another bite " I love a girl that can eat" I say looking up at her she blushed so much it was adorable "So where are you from Vanessa?" I ask trying to make small talk "Texas" she replies "Oh cool I bet its hot over there" I say while eating my pasta "Yeah its insane" she says laughing "So are you staying at a hotel?" I ask "Kinda I stayed on the sleeping with sirens bus last night" she says looking up at me "Really thats awesome!" I reply "Yeah they want me to finish the tour with them Im not sure if I should or not tho" she says while shrugging her shoulders " I think you should then Id get to see you more often " I say with a little smile she looked up and blushed again "Your so sweet" she says which made me blush we finished our food and talked for a really long time about everything we even started telling each other silly jokes her laugh was the cutest thing I ever heard I couldn't help but steal glances at her I know I just met her but I was beginning to like her more and more each second I spent with her, I checked my phone and noticed it was getting late "Oh wow its getting late are you ready to head back" I ask looking up "Yeah lets go" she says with a smile we both get up and head back to the car once again I open her side of the door and she climbs in then I get in the drivers side and start up the engine. Once we got back to warped I parked my car behind my bus where it was earlier and opened her side of the door and let her out "So do you want to hang out here for a few?" I ask curiously hoping she would stay "Oh I actually have to get back to the sleeping with sirens bus" she says looking down "Oh well let me walk you over there" I say smiling she looks up and blushes "Yeah I'd like that" she says and we start to walk to their bus I reach for her hand and held it as we walked which made me smile we stopped walking when we neared the bus "I had a great time thank you" she says shyly "So did I, I really hope to see you again" I reply while moving a little closer she giggled and everything about her drove me crazy I looked down at her and noticed she bit her lip nervously I couldn't resist any longer I snaked my hand around her waist and pulled her close still gazing into her eyes she rested her hands around my neck I leaned in and kissed her gently.