~Chapter Thirty Three~ Kellin's POV

We were all backstage watching as the crowd was going wild for us to preform we all ran out onstage and greeted the crowd then began our performance after the our third song I looked out into the crowd and something or someone caught my eye I saw Vanessa I began to sing satellites and couldn't take my eyes off of her she noticed me looking at her and started to blush like crazy I smiled into my lyrics and waved at Vanessa I finished the song and began singing Do it now, Remember it later the crowd was singing along to all the lyrics "Thank you! You guys are amazing thank you so much for coming out!" I say to the crowd as soon as I was done singing and then we exit the stage for some drinks I look over and see Vanessa jogging our way and soon enough I was tackled into a hug "Ah you guys are always soo amazing on stage!" She says while pulling away and giving the others a hug "Thanks we try" I say with a laugh "I knew I saw you out in the crowd!" Jesse says while hugging her "Of course I had to see you guys play" she says with a giggle "We better get back to the bus and shower up guys tommorrows our last day and we cant be tired for it" I say, the guys nodded in agreement and we headed back to the bus "Im gonna go get some pizza" Gabe says "Oh I'll go with you" Justin says I just nod in agreement while they walked away once we got inside the bus I was the first to get in the shower once I was out I sat with Vanessa on the couch, Jack went to the shower and Jesse was in his bunk I look over at Vanessa she seemed to be lost in thought I rest my hand in hers "Whats on your mind sweetheart" I say she looked up and put on a fake smile "Oh nothing just a little tired" She says but for some reason I felt like she was lying "You sure?" I ask looking at her "Yeah" she says while cuddling into my arms I lift her face so it met mine and gave her a gently but sweet kiss "Whoa love birds I see" I hear a voice which startled me I let go of Vanessa's hand and saw Jesse standing not to far away I haven't even told the guys about anything thats been going on between me and Vanessa "Uh well um" I began to stutter not knowing what to say I look over at Vanessa she was blushing intensely "Are you two a thing now?" Jesse asks curiously and thats when it hit me I honestly didnt know what we were I had yet to talk to her about it or even take her out on a real date "Can I talk to you for a sec" I say while getting up to walk to the back room where the luggage was once we got in the room I spoke in a hushed tone "Listen I have strong feelings for her and I think she feels the same way but I have to talk to her about it to find out what me and her are" I say "Well you better hurry up with that cause girls don't wait forever" He says with a serious expression "Hes right" Jacks says while entering the room "I guess now you know to?" I ask "Iv known for a little just didnt say anything I figured you would say something eventually" Jack says while shrugging his shoulders "Okay I don't care if you tell the others but don't tell Austin I want to talk to him myself" I say in a serious voice "Why I'm sure he'll be okay with it" Jesse says "Hes really protective about her and she might be moving in with me" I say "Now that makes since" Jack says "I didn't know she was moving in" Jesse says " she might be but I'll explain more later" I say while exiting the room and going to sit back down with Vanessa I look over at her and she look as if something was bothering her I was about to ask her if she was okay until the bus door flung open and Justin and Gabe climbed in with boxes of pizza "We got dinner!" Gabe yells while placing the pizzas on the table I get up and grab a plate putting two slices on it and handing it to Vanessa she took it gratefully and began to eat we all sat down and ate dinner in an uncomfortable silence till everyone was done eating I slid out my phone taking the opportunity to text Austin.
Me: Hey bro after our last performance I gotta talk to you about something.
Austin: Allright man see you then
I slid my phone back in my pocket and noticed the guys had gone to there bunks to sleep leaving me and Vanessa alone on the couch "We should probably get some sleep to" Vanessa says while looking up at me "Oh yeah we should" I say while turning off the tv and standing up to head to my bunk I watched as Vanessa climbed into her bunk she looked so cute in her pjs she shut the curtain to her bunk which was unusual she usually keeps it open I layed in my bunk what seemed to be an hour still couldn't sleep the only thing that was on my mind was Vanessa.