Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Who is crying

Although the people around her, including herself, were ten years younger, Third Master's place and even the entire Prince Yan's Mansion had been her home for many years, and the people around her were very familiar with it. Yin Hui quickly accepted this. A sudden change occurred in her sleep.

After Wei Ruo sat down, Yin Hui also handed over their son to the wet nurse.

Don't worry, Wei Ruo will be away from home for more than two months soon. She has plenty of time to get close to her son.

The maids in the kitchen set breakfast quietly and skillfully.

Yin Hui glanced at it.

The meat-stuffed pancakes are fried until the dough is golden and slightly charred, the rice porridge soup is thin and viscous, and even the eggs in the scrambled eggs with ham are fried too hard.

It's not that the chef at Chengxintang can't control the heat, but Wei Ruo likes to eat this kind of food.

Yin Hui likes to eat steamed buns for breakfast, porridge with even rice noodles, and tender scrambled eggs.

Before getting married, the Yin family's cook served her all her favorite food. After becoming the daughter-in-law of Prince Yan's palace, Yin Hui took Wei Ruo's preferences into consideration and did not dare to make any request that was beneficial to her, for fear of being criticized for being a merchant and not understanding the rules.

But her caution and obedience did not win Wei Ruo's heart in the end.

So why be cautious?

Forget it this time, she asked the cook to prepare a table of her favorite meals at noon. Even if Wei Ruo came back, the couple would have their own favorite foods on the table in the future, and she would never wrong herself again.

After eating some casually, Yin Hui put down her chopsticks and asked the wet nurse to bring the baby over.

Xiao Heng was fair and fat, and was bigger than other children when he was born. It was all because Yin Hui didn't understand during pregnancy and ate too much, but she didn't raise the child well. She suffered the consequences of it when he was born, and later she didn't get pregnant either, maybe it had something to do with the injury. But once the pain was over, it was forgotten. At this moment, Yin Hui was holding her healthy and lovely son, with only warmth in her heart.

Thinking about it carefully, in the past, she had gone too far and strictly required herself to be cautious, and she did the same to her son, which caused the child to endure a lot of grievances at a young age, and the relationship between mother and son became further and further apart.

It won't happen this time. She already understands that there is no gain in being patient and seeking perfection. She will not tolerate it anymore, nor will she teach her children to tolerate it blindly. Even if someone looks down on her son because of her background, she will let her son understand that he has a mother who cares and protects him the most.

Xiao Heng lay on his back in his mother's arms and suddenly smiled at her.

Yin Hui also smiled, lowered her head, and kissed her son's little face gently.

Mother and son only had eyes for each other. Wei Ruo, who was sitting opposite and eating silently, silently glanced this way several times.

He could feel Yin's deliberate neglect of him.

They had been married for a year and a half. In the past, as long as he appeared in front of her, Yin Hui would treat him as if he were a God. When he went out briefly several times, Yin Hui's eyes looked at him with reluctance every time she said goodbye. She would give him long-winded instructions on various matters, as if he didn't even know how to take care of himself. However, today, apart from eating and teasing their son, she never looked at him or tried to talk to him.