Chapter 37

Chapter 37

The Prince of Yan was determined. Although the first doctor spent a long time trying to pull out the diseased tooth but failed, causing him a lot of pain in vain, he knew very well that the pain would only get worse if the root cause was not removed. After a temper tantrum, he chose a second doctor.

At this time, those who were able to stay in the Prince of Yan's Mansion on standby were all the best doctors in Pingcheng, and their medical skills were only comparable to others.

However, the second doctor was also unable to pull out the King of Yan's tooth. He knelt on the ground and trembled like a sieve, "Your Highness, usually the roots of such difficult teeth are bent, and forcible extraction is even more dangerous. You should continue to drink the medicine and bear with it!"

Anyway, he really didn't dare to extract it. He had never seen such a stubborn tooth. Tooth problems can't be cured immediately by extracting the tooth. If it's not done properly, it will cause more serious diseases later. If the King of Yan really gets into trouble, their whole family will lose their heads. He would rather be scolded by the King as a quack doctor than dare to try again.

Prince Yan lay on the bed in a sweat. Although he was in pain and angry, he was still rational.

He also felt that tooth extraction was not an option.

"Everyone, leave." King Yan closed his eyes. He didn't want to see anyone at this moment.

Everyone left one by one.

When they got outside the palace, Wei Yang wiped his tears with his back to everyone. Seeing this, Wei Yan also choked twice, "It would be great if I could suffer this for my father. Seeing my father in so much pain, I, I..."

Wei Han and Wei Jing also had red eyes.

Princess Xu glanced at the five brothers and found that only Wei Ruo still had his usual cold expression, but he had lost weight along with the prince.

"Well, those of you who should work should work, those who should study should study, do your own duties first, come and greet every morning and evening, that's filial piety. Although the prince is ill, there can be no chaos in Yan. At this critical moment, you have to share the prince's worries."

The five brothers said yes in unison.

.

Prince Yan is going to have a tooth extracted today, and everyone in the palace is looking forward to the result.

Even though Yin Hui already knew that Prince Yan's tooth extraction would fail this time, she still couldn't help but hold on to a glimmer of hope. She could be reborn once, and perhaps some doctor would suddenly come with divine help and really accomplish this feat for Yuan Daoqing?

Unfortunately, when Wei Zhou came back and saw his heavy expression, Yin Hui realized that Yuan Daoqing had to do this matter.

She asked Uncle Zhou to bring Yuan Daoqing to Pingcheng in mid-February. Calculating the date, Yuan Daoqing should have arrived.

Hejian Prefecture is not far from Pingcheng. If Yin Hui wanted Yuan Daoqing to come early, she could just tell Uncle Zhou. But she couldn't. She had to wait for the most appropriate time. Otherwise, it would be too coincidental for the King of Yan to recommend Yuan Daoqing when he just loved her. When all the doctors in Pingcheng had come to the hospital one after another but were helpless, she would recommend him. This would not only make it easier for the King of Yan to trust Yuan Daoqing and give him a chance to display his medical skills, but also avoid arousing suspicion.

She had considered everything carefully, and it was just going to make King Yan suffer for a few more days. But these few days were nothing compared to the two months in his previous life.