𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"i just hate that's it's bitches that have one up on me." jayda said.

"stop fuckin wit that nigga then." i shrugged. "you keep complaining and shit but haven't did shit to change it," melodi said.

"why y'all always want her to leave her nigga when y'all wouldn't leave y'all's?" imani laughed.

"different situations imani." i spoke."im just sayin."

"you should be telling her to leave that nigga alone too, he ain't giving her nothing but dick." i shrugged.

"but it takes time and if she isn't ready to leave her man then i mean.." imani trailed off.

"okay well, jayda we told you this already, if you're going to keep going back to this nigga we don't wanna hear shit, shut the fuck up." melodi said.

i nodded agreeing.

"y'all, shhh, they finna come in now." jayda said. i rolled my eyes and got on my phone.

"jayda." sleezy yelled. "wassup y'all." he spoke once he seen us. ian say nun, just continued doing what i was doing.

bandman plopped down beside me.

"wassup thot." he said. "i told you about calling me that. im far from that." i laughed.

"i know. im just fuckin wit you." he said. "yeah, you the real thot though, i heard about you." i told him.

"what you heard?"

"just know i heard about you." i said. "man no the fuck you didnt. stop lying," he shook his head.

"didn't i hear something about him?" i asked melodi.

"mhm."

"exactly, ian gotta lie." i shrugged, knowin damn well i was lyin.

"aight." he nodded, turning his head. "why you won't say what you heard?" he asked me.

"oh my, i thought you was off that." i said. "iant, im tryna see some for real." he spoke.

"ion know what to tell you." i shrugged. "ima find out, it's cool." he laughed. i rolled my eyes and stood up.

i went in the bathroom and used it, did all my business.. you know then went back out.

"my daughter waking up." i smiled as skye started opening her eyes.

"that mf is not human." bagg said. "mind your damn business when it comes to my child." i rolled my eyes.

"bite his ass." i let skye go. she ran over to bagg and started barking at him.

"i'll kick this lil mf, you better get it." he laughed making everyone do the same.