𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"but look i was gonna spare you." i said as i spoke on live. "but y'all hoes been playin wit my bitch." melodi said.

she was on live with me.

"imani, melodi just whooped your ass. i just whooped that other bitch and her friend." i said.

"me and melodi use to always fight for you and jayda cause you bitches real life scary as fuck." i said.

"that was her last time fighting too. next time one of you thots wanna fight my bitch y'all gettig killed," santana came in the camera pointing his gun.

"stop you gone get me banned from live." i laughed pushing him out the camera.

"i'm dead ass though. y'all better think twice." santana yelled.

"yeah what my man said. i'm still putting belt to ass though for any of you bitches." i said.

"yeah me too. you garbage ass hoes." melodi rolled her eyes.

"but i'm finna get off here. see you later mel." i said before ending the live.

"i'm going to a pool party later." i told him. "aight im coming too." he nodded.

"you wearing some swimming trunks, hope you know." he said.

"boy you crazy as hell." i jerked my head back.

"where that ring at?" he asked. "oh." i mumbled as i turned my head and seen it on the dresser.

"i forgot to put it on after i got out the shower." i chuckled. "that shit ain't fake. keep it on at all times." santana said.

"mmk." i mumbled as skye came in the room.

"hey bookie butt." i smiled picking her up.

i barely be mentioning this lil dog lmao - author .

"i'm finna dye her hair." i said. "don't do that bullshit. mf gone be uglier than it already is." he shook his head.

"oh shit. i gotta head out." he smacked his teeth. he came over and pecked my lips before grabbing his gun.

"what you finna go and do?" i asked him. "handle some business." he told me.

"wait so is you coming to the pool party?" i asked him. "what time it start?" he asked.

"like five thirty." i told him. "if ion he here by five thirty go with yo cousins or melodi and ima meet you out there." he spoke.

"be safe then. i love you." i told him. "i love you too chantelle." santana said before he left out.

"well your daddy left us." i looked down at skye. i stood up and went in my closet so i could look for a bathing suit.

once i found it i threw it on my bed along with some shorts to go with it.