𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

SANTANA J

SANTANA J. GRIFFITH
Atlanta Georgia

"youn even be calling to check up on me no more." nas put his hand over his heart.

"i called yo phone the other day. you ain't call me back." i laughed.

"how many times you tried to call me?" he smacked his teeth. "man it don't matter," i shook my head.

"yeah it do. you should let me chill with you for the day." he said.

"ion know. i'm finna go to my girl house after i leave here." i told him.

"she gone love me bandman." he smiled. "wait nah i'm finna go to sleezy house." i told him.

"aight." he said as he walked over to the other side.

"yo mama in there?" i asked him. "you know that lady ain't." he smacked his teeth so i pulled off.

"how was i suppose to know that?" i asked him.

"you hungry?"

"mhm. i want some american deli." he said. "call it in." i handed him my phone.

"you want me to order you something?" he asked.

"duh nigga." i laughed sparking my blunt. "how yo girlfriend look?" he asked.

"that's my business but nah she my home screen," i told him. he swiped out of the call log and looked.

"she bad fasho." he said. i seen her name slide down on the screen. i was about to grab it before he answered it.

"wassup pretty lady." nas smiled. "where santana at?" chantelle laughed.

"talk to me. he driving."

"bra give me my shit." i snatched my phone out my hand.

"santana, what you doing?" she asked. "finna go and get something to eat? what you doing?" i asked her.

"with my cousins."

"well i have to talk to you. you coming to my house or you want me to come to yours?" she asked.

"it don't matter to me." i said as i pulled into american deli. "ima come to your shit and i'm bringing skye." she smiled.

"aight mama. i love you."

"i love you too." she said then hung up.

me and nas got out the car and walked in american deli. "oh i been looking for you." lyssa walked up to me.

"bra gone head." i smacked my teeth.

"who this is?" nas tapped me. "i'm his- nothing lyssa what the fuck." i mugged her as we approached the counter.

"why you tryna act like youn wanna talk to me?" lyssa asked.

"i'm finna tell his girl on you." nas pointed at her.