𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"why that bitch just reply to something on my facebook?" i smacked my teeth looking at santana.

"who?" he asked. "lyssa dumb ass."

"huh?" he tilted his head. "bitch stop tryna act slow. i'm finna smack you just cause i can't get to her." i said.

"let me see the post." santana held his hand out. i handed my phone to him.

i had posted me and him together with the tattoos we had got and she under the comments with, "just because that name tatted don't mean he ain't cheatin, you a side btc."

"man don't even entertain that bullshit." he smacked his teeth throwing my phone across the bed.

"you crazy as hell." i said grabbing my phone. "i'm back on my media." i spoke as i went to call melodi.

i tell this bitch everything.

"what girl? i'm with my man right now." she laughed. "i need to tell you something." i told her.

"do i need to leave out the room?" she asked. "no, ion give a fuck if he here." i shrugged setting the phone up.

"go look at my post on facebook real quick." i said.

"which one?"

"of me and santana." i said. "that's his real name? i went a long ass time without knowin his shit." she laughed.

"chantelle this ho wanna get whooped again." melodi said.

"now she finna entertain this dumb ass shit." i heard santana say. "please hush. this yo fault." i said.

"fuck is it my fault for?" he mugged me walking over to me. "cause it is." i said before i looked back at the phone.

"i'm finna go live melodi, i'll call you back." i said.

"mmk i'm finna join it." she said. i nodded before hanging up. i went on instagram and clicked the live button.

"bra what i just tell you?"

"ion care what you said. i'm just finna troll this bitch after this point." i laughed seeing people come in the live.

"y'all send me live to that girl." i said. "i'm tryna see what's her @ so i can put it in the comments." i said.

"anyways that lil bitch tammat i'm a side bitch." i laughed.

prettylilkenn
lmao you.. a side bitch? that ho on drugs

pop2throwed
you just wanna fight smb cause you know yeen no side bitch

"shut up pop." i said. "what he just say?" santana came over putting himself in the camera.