𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"leave me alone, what the fuck!" pop yelled.

"fuck wrong with you?" sleezy laughed. "this bitch keep calling me and calling me bra." pop said.

"why?" i asked. im nosy as a mf.

"look, she told me she was pregnant, we agreed on the abortion gave her the money and all now the bitch talkin bout doctors appointments and shit." he jerked his head back.

"bitch finna be a single mama on god." he nodded making all of us laugh.

"don't you gotta bitch?" santana asked him.

"mhm, me and this girl fucked like four five months ago i think?" pop shrugged.

"damn that mean the bitch showin and all." bagg shook his head.

somebody started knocking on the door, "open the door for me. ion feel like getting up." santana laughed.

"lazy ass nigga." sleezy shook his head as he stood up, going to open the door.

reese and two little girls walked in.

"y'all wanted to see them so don't be acting shy now." reese said. "nobody actin shy da." the lil girl looked back at him.

"aight." reese laughed sitting down.

"you pretty girl." the same one walked up to me.

"thank you boo. you is too." i smiled.

"what's your name?" i asked her. "kiyah, what's yours?" she asked.

"chantelle,"

"hey, y'all can't speak?" she looked at the rest of them. "i mean you was talkin to her.." pop trailed off.

kiyah ran over to him and started punching him.

"man get yo chap." pop stood up as he started hanging her upside down.

"put my daughter down bitch." reese laughed. "put my sister down." the other one yelled.

"i am cause ion feel like getting jumped." pop let her down. "stupid ass bitch." kiyah laughed.

"you bad as hell gang."

my phone started ringing making me grab it.

"who callin you?" santana asked. "who phone is this?" i laughed seeing it was melodi.

i answered it, "im finna beat the fuck out of imani bra i swear to god." she said.

"why, what happen?" i stood up. i was about to walk away before santana pulled me back down.

"this bitch texted my nigga saying all type of crazy shit. like im over this bitch, im ready to whoop this ho." melodi said.

"it's bad enough that she tryna throw shade on facebook and shit, stop being friends with us out of nowhere but we ain't never gave a fuck. talk shit bout us, now you texting my nigga." melodi ranted.