𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

OMNISCIENT
Atlanta Georgia

santana walked in his house after just now leaving from the police station. already know he was mad as fuck.

he walked in his room seeing chantelle doing her hair with the music blasting.

"wassup my baby." he said making her look over. "i know you heard that door open." he said.

"i did. who else would it be?" she smacked her teeth.

"why it sound like you got a attitude?" santana jerked his head back walking up behind her.

"ion know why you don't have a attitude when you just went to jail." chantelle laughed.

"i do. they took all my shit." santana shook his head.

"took what?" chantelle asked. "money, my guns and the drugs and shit." he said.

"what you do when you left from with me?"

santana put the gun by his brain.

"please don't tell me they got the guns that you went and did that with." chantelle smacked her teeth.

"nah. i hid it." santana laughed. "this not nothing to be laughing about especially when you got a business now." she said.

"my club and this don't got nothing to do with each other." santana said.

"stop lyin. i know you." chantelle rolled her eyes as she curled another piece.

"you wanna see something i had went and got?" santana asked. "suree. depends on what it is though," she told him.

he pulled up his shirt. "let me know when you see it."

"got a new tattoo." she mumbled. she scanned over his chest before she found her name Chantelle in big bold cursive.

"you got my name tatted." she smiled, wrapping her arms around him. "tatt my name on you so i know it's real." she sung the song.

"got me geeked now." she stuck her tongue out.

"ima get yours under my titty," she pointed by her boob. "next time i go to the shop." she nodded.

"just want you to know i love you and i'll never do you wrong." he grabbed her face, looking her in her eyes.

"i love you more." chantelle smiled. "and i'll never do you wrong either boo." she continued.

"you ain't gotta be in no rush to get it either." he told her. "i need to go and kill the nigga who snitched though." he said.

"no what you need to do is sit down somewhere." she pushed him on the bed and sat on top of him.

"and i just know ima have to go to court bra." santana smacked his teeth.

she grabbed her phone and pulled his shirt up before snapping the picture of the tattoo.

"ima give you a baby. like right now." chantelle said.