𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

make sure you comment, and vote😘

santana ate my pussy last night.

and it was going on ten o'clock and he was still at my house but my car fixed now.

that's all we did though, even though i wanted to take it further, i'm pretty sure he did too though but we didn't unfortunately.

"i wish you would move." i told him. he was laying his head in between my boobs. in reality i didn't want him to move.

"you know i still don't fuck with you like that." i shrugged. "bra you still talkin' 'bout that situation?" he smacked his teeth.

"yeah i am cause that bitch that you fuck with- i already told you ion fuck with that." he cut me off.

"i wanna fuck with you but you playin." he grabbed my neck. "you love grabbing my shit." i laughed.

"mhm. you so sexy ma." he started kissing on my neck. i had just got my lashes, hair, and nails done, he paid for it. even though i do my own hair & nails.

"thank you." i smiled.

"can't wait to pull on this shit." he mumbled. "say it with yo' chest." i slapped it.

"can't wait to pull on yo shit. i'm talkin' bout.." he trailed off as he bent me over and started giving me fake back shots.

"you aggravating." i laughed. "you laughing but i'm dead ass," he said.

both our phones started ringing at the same time making us look at each other.

"who callin' yo' shit?" we asked each other at the same time. i grabbed his phone and he grabbed mine.

"jakayla."

"kam."

"why you keep saying shit the same time as me?" i mugged him. "why a nigga callin' yo' phone?" he threw it on the bed.

"why a bitch callin' yours?"

"you so ugly, i hate yo' ass." i rolled my eyes.

"but you so sexy and i like you ma." he smiled wrapping his arms around me.

"you wanna do something with me?" i asked him.

"depends on what it is."

"do a triller with me." i said. "come on. to what song?" he asked.

"sexin me by young boy."

after we got done making the triller we shuffled it until we liked one video, "i'm posting this so all yo' niggas can see." he said.