𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"i'm so tired of this bitch like damn!" i smacked my teeth.

"jayda not even running her mouth, its imani stupid ass." i rolled my eyes.

"let me see." melodi held her hand out. i put my phone in her hand and plopped down on the bed.

"i'm finna have somebody whoop that ho." i said.

"nah fuck that, i'll whoop that ho." i shrugged. "you know your man ain't going for that." she laughed.

"i know, i know." i frowned. "but at the end of the day ima beat her ass, i swear bra." i said.

"or have somebody beat her ass since i can't get to her." i mumbled. "this ho is weird and don't nobody be on all of all that bullshit." i said.

"exactly, everybody done moved on from that shit but her. don't nobody be worried bout her." melodi said.

"keep getting sent shit of this bitch tryna throw shade." i said. "and i'm trying not to be on my media." i spoke.

"cause lord knows my man don't be fuckin with that." i laughed making melodi laugh.

"you really is a my man my man my man ass bitch." melodi said. "you is too though.." i trailed off.

"cause my man is really just a sweetheart." i leaned back. "so you one of them ones." melodi pointed at me.

"what you mean?" i laughed.

"one of them bitches that be like that man sweet when he really out here leaving somebody son dead in the middle of the road." melodi smacked her teeth.

"that's funny but like no bullshit, my man be treating me like a princess." i smiled.

"you so head over hills over that nigga." she laughed.

"know that already." i mumbled, rubbing over the spot where my tattoo is.

"ian even get my nigga name tatted yet." she said.

"ima get my shit tatted right over my coochie." melodi smiled making me roll my eyes.

"aight chrisean 2.0." i laughed. "yeah now that's definitely too far baby." she shook her head.

"you right, my bad." i said.

"have you ever went to a bitch as a woman?" i asked her. "nope, i wouldn't like if a bitch did that to me." melodi said.