𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

OMNISCIENT
Atlanta Georgia

"we probably made a mini last night." santana told chantelle as they laid in the bed eating.

"you know i took a plan b, please stop playing with this shit." chantelle laughed picking up her phone.

"plus i'm a little too young. give me like two more years boo." chantelle told him.

"fasho remember that." he said. "my pussy still sore." she frowned looking at him.

"i know. ion know yo pussy was hitting even better last night." he spoke. "you mean this morning?" she laughed.

you know they left the club at like five in the morning, didn't stop fucking until some hours then they went to sleep and just now waking up at six o'clock in three afternoon. but they already took their showers.

"i gotta go handle some shit when we leave here too." santana said. "go and handle what?" she raised her eyebrow.

"i wanted to spend the day with you." she said.

"ion want you to be around what i'm finna go and do." he told her. "you must be finna go and kill somebody." chantelle laughed.

"mhm." he nodded. "i'm tired of these garbage ass niggas." he shook his head.

"please be safe for whatever you're going to do." she said. "ion need you going to jail or nothing." she continued.

"i'm not girl." he said pecking her lips.

"can you look at your gifts please." chantelle said. "you said fuck em last night." she laughed.

santana picked them up off the ground and sat them on the bed.

"here." she handed him the box first. "i got you another chain just because." chantelle smiled.

"so you can wear them together." she continued.

"you getting fucked again after this. i promise you." he nodded, putting the chain on.

"just wait until you birthday come around." he said.

"i'm going dumb." santana spoke as he grabbed the shoe boxes. "should i post some pictures later?" he asked.

"you didn't ever post the ones from last night?" she asked to which she shook his head.

"post them first then put on a outfit then you know."

"okay i really want you to see this though." chantelle pointed to a box.

"you ain't even let me open the shoe boxes." he laughed. "you opened two and you just stared at them like you ain like em." she rolled her eyes.

"i do ma."

he opened the box then closed it right back.

"aye, you shitted." he wrapped his arm around me and bring me closer to him.

"santana it feel like i'm in a head lock." she laughed. "i love you my baby." he kissed her multiple times.