𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

SANTANA J

SANTANA J. GRIFFITH
Atlanta Georgia

make sure you comment, thank you😘

"so you must really be fuckin' with another bitch?" lyssa came and stood in front of me.

"i'm tellin'." pop said before looking away. "bra gone head." i pushed lyssa back a little bit.

"nope. tell me who you fuckin' wit'." she came closer to me. "why would i tell you some shit like that?" i asked her.

"i don't know," she shrugged. "you already know i'm whoopin' her ass so you setting her up for failure." she spoke.

"you a crazy ass bitch." i shook my head as i opened my door. "but we knew this already." she smiled.

"what don't you understand about us not fuckin wit each other?" i asked.

"we both know that you finna come right back to me once you and that lil' bitch trial run up," lyssa spoke.

"we gone see about that." i nodded. "go be with yo dumb ass friends asum." i pointed.

"boy fuck you." she rolled her eyes. "can't even."

"why you be acting like that? you know you wanna be with me." she smacked her teeth.

"bra do y'all hear this delusional ass bitch?" i pointed at her. "you got this gang."

"i'm finna have my bitch whoop you." i laughed.

"setting her up for failure like i told you," she said.

"why won't you leave me alone bra? my shit that good huh?" i tilted my head.

"yeah it is." she said as she grabbed my pants pulling me closer. "you trippin." i laughed removing her hands.

"aye but go bout your business for real." i told her.

"you'll be back home. see you boo." she walked off.

"i'll smash for real." pop said. "gone head." i told him. looking down at my phone i seen chantelle was calling me.

"what you need?" i answered the phone. "why you answer your phone like that?" i looked at the phone seeing she rolled her eyes.

"we're going to try this again." she hung up making me smack my teeth then she called back.

"wassup ma." i said. "that's better but what you doing?" she asked.

i held my phone up showing the guys.

"tell yo friend that i'm finna have my sisters pull up and beat her ass." sleezy came and pointed in the camera.

"boy move." chantelle said.

"aye bandman was just here with a bitch." bagg yelled. "bra you on bull shit, don't listen to this nigga." i shook my head.

"okay and my friend was just with a nigga, she ain't trippin." i heard in the background.