𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

OMNISCIENT
Atlanta Georgia

"okay the surgery was successful but he is now in a coma,"

i'm not no damn doctor so i'm not finna explain allat shit, y'all know wdf b going on - author .

"how long he gone be innat bitch for?" pop asked.

"so ghetto." chantelle mumbled. "we really cannot say. he was shot in his chest twice. he's lucky to be alive." the doctor said.

oh and i was gone kill him but i didn't, say thank u

"can we go and see him though?" his mama asked.

"of course. only two people at a time though."

"you want to?" santana's dad asked chantelle to which she shook her head. "y'all can go first." she told them.

"it's gone be okay boo. he gone pull through." melodi wrapped her arms around her.

"and it's straight. i'm finna go and kill them niggas right now." bagg walked over to chantelle.

"exactly, like fuck is these niggas on." pop shook his head. "but it's straight though." sleezy spoke.

"we'll see y'all later." they walked out. "ima stay with you." melodi told her as both of them sat down.

"youn have to, mel it's straight." chantelle shrugged.

it was about ten minutes until his parents came out.

"you can go in chantelle, we ain't going in at all." milan pointed between herself and semaj.

"y'all sure?" chantelle asked them to which they nodded. "i'll be out here waiting on you." melodi said.

chantelle stood up and followed the doctor to the room.

she seen him laying there with all the monitors connecting to his body. chantelle walked over to the bed slowly.

"please wake up." she mumbled. she honestly didn't know what to say, he couldn't respond anyway, she thought.

all she could do was stare at him.

chantelle walked right back out though.

"mmk i'm ready to go." she told melodi. "where your keys?" she asked.

"we was driving his car." chantelle told her. "oh." melodi said before they walked out the hospital and got in her car.

"you want anything to eat?" melodi asked. "i'm straight. thank you though." chantelle said as she felt tears coming down.

"nooo, bestie please don't cry." melodi frowned.

"because what if he don't wake up mel? what ima do?" chantelle asked as she wiped her tears.

"don't think like that. think positive. go and see him as much as you can." she told her.

once they pulled up to chantelle's house they bogg to got out the car and went in.

chantelle went to her room and put her scarf on before going in her bathroom so she could turn on the shower.

after she got out she put on something comfortable then went out to the living room where melodi was.

"also try not to think about it because that's going to make you cry more." melodi said as she rubbed her back.

"i can't do anything but think about it. i thought he was gone die in my arms." she said.

"all i wanna do is sleep."

"but i need to set a tattoo appointment." she mumbled. "might as well get his shit tatted now." she said.

chantelle didn't know why but tears started coming down her face once again.

"you're gonna make me cry." melodi said, wrapping her arms around her. "i'm sorry." chantelle said as she went to her tattoo artists number.

"he's going to wake up, i promise you bestie."

"i really hope so. i don't know what i'm gonna do." chantelle shook her head as she turned her phone off.

"i hate that this even happened."

"he can't win for losing." she continued. "first he got locked up and they took everything now he just been put in a coma." she said.

"and when he wakes up you're gonna have to have him put up for a while." melodi said.

"mhm, i know." chantelle said. "he's hardheaded. i know he's not going to listen."

"i'm sitting here talking like this not knowin if he's going to wake up or not." chantelle spoke.

"what i tell you about thinkin like that?" melodi smacked her teeth. "i have to." she shrugged.

"i can't stop thinking like that. i had all of his blood on my hands. he's telling me he love me and shit." chantelle shook her head.

"i hate seeing you like this." melodi shook her head, rubbing her back.

"let me answer this real quick." melodi stood up as she seen her boyfriend calling her.

chantelle looked down at her phone seeing milan was calling her. she answered it, put it on speaker then dropped it on her lap.

"you okay chantelle? i didn't really wanna ask you at the hospital because i know you were still in shock a little." milan said.

"i'm straight. thank you for checking on me boo. are y'all okay?" chantelle asked.

"my mama not but you know how that go." milan said. "but are you? youn have to lie to me." chantelle said.

"i am not to be real because what if my brother die for real." she smacked her teeth.

"my best fiend been telling me this whole time, don't think like that. so what's what i'm telling you now." chantelle laughed lowly.

"mmk. well i just wanted to check on you. my mama said call her if you need anything." milan told her.

"tell her i said okay," chantelle hung up. somebody else started calling chantelle phone making her smack her teeth.

the number wasn't saved but she still answered.

"aye you see what type of car they was in?" she heard. from the voice she knew it was pop.

"umm i think a grey challenger." she told him. "with red stripes and shit?" he asked.

"yeah i think so but i'm not sure. i couldn't really tell for real." chantelle spoke. "preciate you." he said then hung up.

melodi came back in and sat down.

"then his grandma had to see him like that."

I understand this was short af but I just wanted to let y'all know what happen and that he didn't die.