𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

more drama approaching.. 👻

"it feels like more and more shit is happening." melodi spoke.

"why you say that?" i asked. "don't be mad but i know you is cause ill be mad." she started.

"imani posted and i quote, "she lovin on that nigga bandman not knowin he wanted to fuck me." these bitches is weird." she shook her head.

"i can't catch a break." i smacked my teeth.

"but my thing is if he wanted to fuck you.. why not tell me this before i started fuckin with this nigga for real.." i trailed off.

"and where is all this animosity coming from? like we wasn't just the best of friends,"

"but, we ain't finna kiss these bitches ass. what you need to do is take this information to bandman and ask him you know." melodi said.

"oh, of course. i was going to do that anyway." i shrugged.

"think i'm just about to pull up on him, i have his location." i shrugged.

"i'm comin with you duh." she said.

"now i'm finna swipe up on her story cause bitch don't try to be funny," i rolled my eyes.

"wait, why we stopped being friends again?" melodi asked once we got in my car and i pulled off.

"that's the thing i don't know, it's them though cause we ain't did shit to them bitches." i shrugged.

when we got to where santana was i seen him and the rest of them standing outside the cars.

me and melodi got out the car and started walking over to them.

"alert, alert, alert." pop tapped santana repeatedly.

"you tappin him sayin alert like he doing some shit he ain't suppose to." i mugged him.

"what you doing over here?" santana turned around, taking a pull from his blunt.

"need to talk to you." i told him. "about what?"

"private matter." i said. "turn around, we finna get in your car." he told me.

"melodi you gone be cool for a few minutes?" i asked her. "mhm. go handle your business bitch." she shoo'd me.

getting in my car he immediately tried to kiss me.

"wait, ima try to be cordial with you before i statyed going crazy." i told him to which he smacked his teeth.

"let me know, is you finna blow my shit?" he asked.

"depends on how you wanna take it."

"why imani put up on her instagram story, "she lovin on that nigga bandman not knowin he wanted to fuck me." what's that about?" i asked him.