𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"he sittin' here watchin' my story and we don't even follow each other." i rolled my eyes.

"who? bandman?" melodi asked. i nodded.

"wait y'all don't fuck with each other no more?" she asked. "nope, i found out some shit." i told her.

"from who?"

"me." jayda smiled. "and what did you find out?"

"you remember when i was on the phone with him and one of them was in the background sayin like, "oh he was wit a bitch," of course he said he wasn't but he was. jayda sent me a video of that day and it was a bitch literally right there." i explained to her.

"you sent her a video days later?" melodi raised her eyebrow. "i had forgot in that moment." she told her.

"but yeah, i felt like he was playin' in my face so you know.." i trailed off. "yes i do know." melodi nodded.

"but that's that, and i'm glad ian never cut them niggas off cause i definitely would've been sick." i shook my head.

"but i was just with mookie so ian trippin off him." i laughed.

clicking on instagram i went to my notifications seeing a new person just followed me.

the username read, lyssamonay. i looked at her page before swiping out of it. wasn't about to follow back right away.

"where is your dog?" imani asked. "still with my mama. she acting like she don't wanna give her back." i laughed.

"but best believe i'm getting my daughter back." i nodded.

"y'all, i think we should go and try lil baby new restaurant." melodi spoke.

"fuck lil baby and his restaurant," i laughed mimicking chrisean rock to which everybody started laughing.

i leaned back and went on google so i could look up lil baby restaurant.

and i couldn't even lie i missed santana but i had to stand on business and i was about to fold first nor was i about to be acting like a lil' sad puppy.

"when y'all wanna go?" i asked. "shit, right now. it don't matter to me." jayda shrugged.

"let me go and put on some clothes first." i stood. i rarely had on clothes if i was inside my house, always some lil' shorts and a top.

after i got done changing i went back out.

"y'all why they sayin' sleezy in the hospital." imani mouth dropped. "wait, you for real?" jayda asked, rushing over to her.

"oh my god." she said as she went on her phone.

"so is we still going or.." i trailed off. "y'all can. i need to see what's going on." jayda said.