𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

comment & vote

"i'm just confused about the whole situation." melodi told me as we talked about jayda and imani.

"me too because i thought we was cool especially with imani, literally was at the club not too long ago." i said.

"but they had to do talkin' shit before we went there." melodi said.

"i definitely feel like he tellin the truth cause where the fuck they at now? jayda told her close friends she was pregnant before us and we both haven't texted jayda nor imani the past couple days, shit a week." she continued.

"now that you say that." i pointed at her.

"and i feel like she might feel some type of way bout you cause, you know how she was tellin' you shit bout bandman, for what? and the information wasn't even crucial for real." melodi laughed.

"just tryna get y'all to stop fuckin with each other."

"in my head it was like she want him, tryna fuck him, something." melodi said.

"well we will see about that." i nodded.

"and that's that weird shit i be talkin 'bout. imani live and her caption is, we don't have no type of friends."

"what the fuck is we then?" i laughed.

"yeah ion even play like that. i hate bitches that go on the internet saying they don't have any friends when it's bitches that's there for them all the time especially when them niggas start cheating on you." i said.

"took that nigga back bout ten times but, know what ian gave a fuck."

"maybe i should've listened to bandman and been stopped being their friends." i said as i joined the live.

"you joined?" melodi asked. "just to see what they talkin bout." i shrugged.

"what happen to chantelle and melodi?" i read over the comments. "let's see what these ho's say."

"them bitches weird." imani said.

"oh?" melodi laughed. "ever since chantelle been fuckin' with bandman ho ass she been actin weird." jayda laughed.

"she just don't know."

i got off the live.

"i'm off this, cause i'm ready to beat the fuckin' baby the fuck up." melodi said making me slap her arm and start laughing.

"this really my man." i said as i seen the cash app notification come up from santana.

"who? bandman?" she asked. "yup, just sent me some money for no reason." i smiled.