𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

SANTANA J

SANTANA J. GRIFFITH
Atlanta Georgia

make sure y'all vote & comment .

"preciate you bra." i dapped up the lawyer. he had just got back all our shit from when we got locked.

ion know why the fuck this process take so long but ian care as long as i got my shit back.

"where you finna go after this? be wit yo bitch?" reese asked to which i nodded.

"nigga don't even be outside no more for real." pop smacked his teeth as he sparked his blunt.

"what can i say? i love my bitch." i shrugged unlocking my doors.

"i think she finna have my baby." sleezy smacked his teeth. "nigga is you mad?" bagg laughed.

"ian mad but i had some shit to do." he shook his head. "well that's too bad take yo ass to the hospital." pop laughed.

"well see y'all boys later." he dapped all of us. "find some moves for tonight." i told them, opening my door.

"got you. ima text the group chat." pop said. i nodded before getting in my car.

i pulled off before getting on my phone so i could call chantelle.

"what you doing?" i asked once she answered.

"missing you." she smiled, putting her face in the camera. "i'm on my way, you want something to eat?" i asked.

"no i'm finna cook." she laughed. "since when yo stupid ass be cookin bra?" i started laughing too.

"i don't but i want to just because." she said.

"what you cooking then?" i asked her. "i don't even know yet. i haven't got up." she said.

i smacked my teeth. "but you sayin you cookin. i'm onna way though. i love you." i spoke.

"i love you more sexy daddy bae." she said then hung up. i love my bitch.

once i pulled up to her shit i got out the car and grabbed my key before walking in.

i walked in her room and seen her still laying down. "why you ain't up and cookin yet?" i asked.

"never mind, your mama invited me over to her house." she shrugged before she stood up and jumped on me.

i smacked my teeth. "you so sexy." she kissed me multiple times.

"you gone let me eat a fruit roll up off it?" she whispered in my ear. "yo lil nasty ass." i laughed.

"or whip cream?" she asked.

"but no for real, she said she told you about it and you said youn know." she said before she got down.