𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

CHANTELLE A

CHANTELLE A. HARRIS
Atlanta Georgia

"pop you pissing me off." i said. he kept throwing shit at me.

"the real reason you mad cause yo nigga cheating on you." he shook his head then put his hand over his face.

"man shut the fuck up." santana smacked his teeth.

"mf just be chattin." he shook his head. "is he really? cause these mfs know the real." i pointed around the room.

"we ain't even say none:" reese shook his head.

"where my bestie at?" i asked him, referring to his daughter. "in the room sleep." he said.

"don't go in there and wake her up." he said. "i'm about to." i stood up and walked out, going to the room.

i picked her up and went back in the living room.

"i don't even think she was sleep for real." i said.

"renee." i rubbed her stomach. she started moving all around.

"she prolly hungry too. greedy ass." he said before he went in her bag.

"you one mean ass daddy." bagg said. "ian mean. i'm speaking true shit." he laughed as he threw some a tub at me.

"ouu these are my favorite." i smiled. "that's my baby shit." he said.

"shut up." i said as somebody started knocking on the door. i looked back at santana seeing his eyes was closed.

"mf go to sleep so fast." i mumbled as renee really started waking up.

"hi." she smiled once she seen me. i looked at the door seeing sleezy, his baby mama and his baby coming in.

"yo ass been mia bitch." pop said. "yeah cause he had a baby." the baby mama said.

"aight baby mama number two." pop mumbled. "i wish you would stop saying that." she smacked her teeth.

"amber just chill." sleezy said.

"look at my lil baby." sleezy took her out the the car seat. "awww she's so cute." i smiled.

"bandman please give this girl a baby." pop shook his head. "i'm planning on it." he said.

"you crazy." i said. "ion wanna baby right now." i shook my head.

my phone started ringing making me grab and see it was melodi.