3.Some relations to know.......

Avyansh Malhotra is currently handling the Famous clothing line that the Malhotra's own. He got married to his childhood sweetheart Rahi, who is a fashion designer working at the Malhotra Collections.

Abhimanyu knew Avyansh even before they came into the business field. Avyansh was actually a senior to Abhimanyu in the same business school where they went,. And from then they became the besties. Abhimanyu sees him like his big brother.

Abhimanyu knew about Avyansh having a sister, but who she was, was still a question!

Rahi and Avyansh got married, but their Reception was still left.

Meet the new characters:

Yash Singh: Abhimanyu's Secretary

•Shraddha Pandey: Ahana's best friend at work and also her assistant.

Yash and Shraddha are married, and no one knows this except Ahana as she was the one who was a witness at their registry.

•Priya, Avni, Ashit, Yuvraj: Ahana's colleagues at the Interior department.

Yuvraj have a liking towards Ahana but she ignores his Shits gracefully. (Hehe)

•Avinash Kumar: Biggest Rival of The Rajput's.

•Ishita Kumar: Abhimanyu's present girlfriend (or time pass, if you wanna say)

Abhimanyu has been into relationships, but never ever being in a serious ones. He knows that girls come after him and try to hit on him for his money.
May sound cheesy, but he always wanted to feel a spark with his true love, lekin bechara ko abhi tak woh spark mehsus hua hi nhi.
(but the helpless boy till now didn't feel anything like that)

He doesn't know that Ishita is the only daughter of their biggest rival, Avinash Kumar. God knows what he will do when he will come to know that.

•Hemant And Misha Goenka: the married couple, Hemant is Abhimanyu's best friend, and Misha is like his big sister.

Misha is the HOD of The PR department of The Rajput's while Hemant is an Architect, working as the HOD of the architecture department. They are a power couple.
Misha was a senior of Ahana as they were from the same college, different departments. They met at the fest and became very good friends. She's like a big sister to Ahana.

Ahana, Shraddha and Misha are a group at the company you can say. Ahana being the youngest among them, has always being spoiled a little by the two.

•Naina Agarwal: Ahana's rival. Though she isn't compatible with Ahana, but still has to take up everything as a competition but my bad, ladki kabhi Jeet nhi paati hai. Lekin firbhi ladna ishe hai.
(My bad, the girl never wins, but still has to compete)

Terribly fails at seducing her boss.
She has immense willpower, I must say.

God knows why she sees Ahana as her competitor, maybe she doesn't know that competition should be between competitors who are at the same level.

But our girl Ahana, never gives a f*ck to her nonsense tries. And enjoys the free entertainment she gives.

That's it for maybe....maybe some more later .....who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi, this is Dee, your author.

This is my first ever story here in Wattpad. Please shower it with love.

Thank you......

Also some dialogues will be in hindi....
Dont worry, I'll be providing the translations........

See ya all in the next chapter.......