38. All well that ends well

Author's POV

~~~Time skip~~~~
Abhir and Avni's Wedding

"Vivaah sampann hua"
Pandit ji said the moment Abhir filled Avni's hairline with the sindoor. The couple was looking adorable right now with Avni looking down with shyness and Abhir looking straight at her without blinking his eyes.

 The couple was looking adorable right now with Avni looking down with shyness and Abhir looking straight at her without blinking his eyes

Then Ahana guided the couple to stand up and went towards the elder ones to take blessings.

After the wedding was completed, it was time to eat! The favourite work of every Rajput members. They went towards the dining area. As Ahana was guiding Avni, Abhimanyu came towards her.

"Jaan, maybe he's hungry. Thoda chid chida sa behave kar raha hai" Abhimanyu said and passed their 8 months old son to Ahana.

As soon as the baby was passed to Ahana, she cooed him..
"Kya hua mera baby ko? Mera Maan ko bhukh lagi hai kya? Mumma khilayegi na Maan ko abhi, haina baby?" The boy snuggled more into his mother and all his nagging was vanished in the air.
(What happened to my baby? Is my Maan hungry?Mumma will feed Maan, isn't it?)

"Wow, just wow, when he was with me, he was feeling agitation and now see him, Mumma's boy ban Raha hai pura." Abhi said baffled looking at his son's behaviour.
(He's totally becoming Mumma's boy)

"Pura apne baap pe gaya hai, haina champ? Har bakt bhabs se chipka hua he" Abhir said as soon as he and Avni came towards Ahana and Abhi to take their blessings.
(You're so alike his father, isn't it champ? Always sticking to Bhabs)

Well, lemme give the baby's introduction

Meet, Abhimaan Rajput
The heart of Ahana and Abhimanyu
The apple of eye of the Rajput's and Malhotra's
His chachu and chachi's Champ
His Aru Didi's personal teddy bear
And what not..

Meet, Abhimaan RajputThe heart of Ahana and AbhimanyuThe apple of eye of the Rajput's and Malhotra's His chachu and chachi's ChampHis Aru Didi's personal teddy bearAnd what not

(Imagine the baby in this dress)

After everything they went home, and after completing the post wedding rituals, obviously in which Avni won, everyone retired to their respective room, while Ahana guided Avni to Abhir's room and prepared her to her wedding night with alot of teasings.