20. Who is she?

Ahana POV

Okay, so finally, my periods are over. Surprisingly, the care that I got from Abhimanyu helped me so much in relieving pain.

I was currently getting ready for the office. Abhimanyu was in his gym. I wore

after getting ready, I went downstairs and one by one wished everyone Good morning

I was serving the breakfast when Abhimanyu came downstairs. I wasn't aware of his presence. The other family members again started to suddenly sing and hum. I was taken aback by their actions when suddenly again Abhir was about to start but he got a hard glare from Abhimanyu.

When I looked at him, he winked me and a red hue covered my face . He was again twinning with me.

After breakfast, we had our little moments in the room, like We kissing each other's forehead and Abhimanyu making me blush

After breakfast, we had our little moments in the room, like We kissing each other's forehead and Abhimanyu making me blush. Then we went to the office and as usual I got down outside the premises of the office. I went inside, got my coffee. Today I took the usual lift, not the one meant for Abhimanyu.

I sat in my usual desk and started completing my works. After the lunch time, Yash came...

"Where is Shraddha, Yash? She is absent. Any problem?"

"Umm... actually Ahana, Shraddha and me, we are expecting pregnancy. So she took a day off to go and consult a doctor." Yash said shyly

"O My God Yash! Congrats! I can't imagine you guys are expecting. Main phirse Maasi banne wali hun" I said over excitedly.
(I'm again going to be Aunt)

"Ok listen, Shraddha isn't there and being the HOD you need to go right now in Sir's cabin. He is waiting" Yash informed me.

I paused my current work and went to my boss's cabin and....

There he was, sitting on the couch, smiling no literally laughing with a beautiful lady seated by his side.

Not again!!!!!

Please.....I won't be able to handle one again....

"Excuse me sir, you asked for me?" I asked drawing attention towards me.