28. Confessions

Abhimanyu POV

I held her hand.

"I want to cherish us together forever. I want to spend the whole life with you. I want to have babies with you,  our babies. I want to grow old with you.
Baby, will you let me do so?"

I looked forward for the answer but she stood there silently.

I looked towards her with patience lingering on my face , but from the inside, only I knew how much impatient I was. It was like I was feeling like I was going to either win the world or loose just everything I had.

"On one condition. Listen Mr Rajput, I can sometimes get very cranky headed and behave like an absolute brat, which I had controlled over these six months, but I won't be controlling that anymore. I'll be bossing over you, ordering you and you will have to listen to everything as a sweet, caring, loving husband. You'll have to pamper me, cherish me and adore me throughout your life and looking towards other women is strictly prohibited.You sure you'll be able to?" She asked making all my worries jump out of the window.

Without a second thought, I kissed her.

"I'll be doing that without any second thought darling" she chuckled.

I sat on my knees taking her completely off-guard. I held her hand and was about to speak when she screamed.

"No no no. Abhi, I'm not well dressed for this. You just can't do this when I'm in the formals and you're in your casuals. I need to get ready too. This is just not fair " she pouted.

I laughed and got up seeing her antics.

"Tell me where you first met me" I asked

"Office"

"Where were you when you asked me to come back from Milan?"

"Office"

"Where were we when you first sat on my lap?"

"Office maybe, yeah ......"

"Where do you wear your formals to?"

"Office"

"Exactly Baby, our office is the first place where we met, we worked together there, we cracked numerous deals together. And your outfit is your office wear, so not a problem. Now lemme do my work" I said and again sat on my knees.

I took a deep breath

"Mrs Ahana Abhimanyu Rajput, to be very honest, I never thought I would become what I am today as your husband. I have changed, you changed me in a good way. I was maybe Always kinda family man, I tried to spend time with my family but you did a magic in my life. I'm now a complete doting husband of yours, who could even die just to keep you happy and see that damn smile on your face. Please, I request you, please don't never ever ever leave me. This man of yours is so in love that he would kill himself without you. I love you Mrs Ahana Abhimanyu Rajput. I love you even more than you can ever imagine. I have dated many wanting to feel that kind of spark that I heard Dadu felt for dadi, Baba felt for ma. And I felt that with you when I first kissed you in your forehead. I tried many other ways and I felt that same spark only around you and even when I thought about you. I love you Ahana, I love you so much" she sat on her knees when I completed.

"I love you too. From the day when I joined office, I had a huge crush on you. But I pulled me back from the feeling as there were too many girls circling around you, which I hated, I hated it when Bhai fixed my marriage with you without letting me know my groom. I hated me Ishita was around you or I would say I was jealous when Jhanvi was there but still I loved you. I love you too Mr Bratty " she smiled widely.