22. Just a peck

Let's bring a time skip......

It's been 1 month that they are staying at Abhimanyu's penthouse.

Yes, for some unwanted guests and in order to hide their relationship, they were sacrificing their quality time with their own family and on the other hand, the mother-daughter duo wasn't even thinking of going back.

Ahana was frustrated as hell. Firstly she couldn't go back to home, couldn't spend time with dadu,dadi, baba and Maa. He could meet Abhir in the office, but couldn't talk freely like they used to do at home. Secondly, that Jhanvi would come up again and again in the office and would cling onto Abhimanyu.

In this another month, their bond became further strong. Now calling each other 'baby' or 'darling' was quite common and most importantly, Ahana gave Abhimanyu one new Nickname.

~~~~~Flashback ~~~~~

After dinner, Abhimanyu was sitting in the couch in the room with his laptop in his laptop. Ahana came in the room and sat beside him.

She poked him in his shoulder with her index finger.

"Yes baby, what happened?" He asked her still continuing his work.

"I've thought a Nickname for you" On hearing this, he nodded signing her to continue.

"Abo" she said and blushed

Abhimanyu's heart fluttered hearing the name given by her. He closed his laptop and looked at her.

"Repeat" he said with a stern voice, though he was faking his voice, Ahana thought something was wrong and thus she said

"It's ok Abhi, if you won't like it, I won't use that name. I just said as Abo sounds cute and the first two letters are from Abhi, so I just........" She couldn't complete.

Abhimanyu held her by her shoulder and turned her towards him.

"I said repeat the name baby" he asked a little soft.

"Abo"

He leaned towards her ear and whispered

"It's your Abo, only yours" and he kissed her earlobe. She clutched his tshirt on his shoulders.

When he drew back from her war, he saw her face adorned in a beautiful red hue. He chuckled and hugged her.

~~~~End of Flashback~~~~

Right now, Ahana was cooking their dinner while Abhimanyu was on a call with his baba.

"Haan baba, pata nahi kab Ghar jayenge. Yeh log lotenge nhi kya?" Abhimanyu asked
(Yes dad, don't know when we'll be able to return. Won't those people go back?)

After Abhimanyu, Ahana also talked him. She was sad now.

Her cooking was then done and they had the dinner.

After dinner Abhimanyu was sitting on the couch with his laptop and Ahana was in the bathroom. On returning, the first thing Ahana said was...

"I'm returning home tomorrow. You wanna come?" She asked with a frustrated voice.

"I also wanted to but that Jhanvi is there. Shameless girl, she is noticing that I'm not there, then she should have left but no, she has to stay there!" Abhimanyu said.

"That's why I'm saying, I'm returning home tomorrow. Why can't we return huh, why can't we? That's my sasural, that's my home and here I'm staying outside for her! Hell not anymore! I'm not going to continue this hide and seek anymore. I'm going back and that's final! You tell me Abo, that's my dadu, my dadi, my baba, my maa, my devar, my Husband and freaking my home! I agreed on not to publicise our relationship but I want to enjoy my life normally Abo, by not playing this hide and seek. I can't hug maa, I can't laugh over Baba's jokes, I can't hear dadi's stories and I miss Dadu's poems, I miss Abhir's teasings, I miss my bed, I miss my closet, I miss the balcony, I miss everyone and everything Abo, I wanna go back. It's not that I'm not liking here, I'm loving it but I miss home." Ahana said and cried on the last sentence.