23. First Kiss

Ahana POV

His eyes turned dark showing desire but still he didn't take a step. But suddenly....

"Ahana, May I?". He asked for permission

I couldn't be more happier than this. He asked for my permission to kiss me. I shyly nodded a little.

And within seconds, I could feel his warm lips touching my cold ones. An electric bolt ran down my spine, I shuddered. A whole zoo danced into my stomach. But his lips were only placed on mine, he didn't move.

After sometime he was about to pull back from the kiss, when my trance broke from my dreaming world. I pulled him back by his collar and now, finally he started to move his lips on mine. He was slowly sucking my upper lip while I sucked into his lower lip and vice versa. After sometime, I patted his chest to signal him that I'm out of breathe. He pulled back and we both panted a little.

We kept on looking in eachother's eyes and again after a minute, we started to kiss each other. And this time, it was a messier one, more like a makeout session. Abhi was devouring my lips, I also did with his lips but he was literally like eating my lips. He was kissing as if his life depends on the kiss.

After sometime, he lifted me by pulling my thighs and I wrapped my thighs around his torso. He didn't break the kiss and we both landed in bed.

I patted his chest again and he left me allowing me to take in air. Then he started kissing me on my neck and started sucking over there.

"Umm..Aa..Abhiiii" I moaned when he sucked on a particular spot on my neck. My sweet spot!

He continued his work on my neck and jaw. And after being contented with his work, he drew his head back to look what he did.

I'm sure he gave me a hickey on my neck.

My eyes were still closed from the stunt that we just pulled. He was still hovering  over me. He caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"Open your eyes and look at me baby" his voice was so soft .

I opened my eyes and looked at him BLUSHING!

"Were you uncomfortable?"

I shook my head as no.

"Do you regret this kiss?"

"No way Abhi, why would I? I wanted it too, so we did it! ...but....Do you regret it Abo?" I asked him back

"I can never regret anything related to you baby! You're my priority. And trust me, this kiss was the best in my life" he passed me a genuine smile and pecked my lips, again

"You already know that I had many hook ups and girlfriends before which were no doubt time passes but I had kissed girls before too. But this kiss, was the Best of my life. I had never kissed anyone with this much care and love" he again pecked my Lips.

Wait! Did he just mention Love?!?!??

Does it mean he too?!???!

My goodness!!!!

"And trust me when I am saying this, your lips have become my new obsession and they are so sweet and addictive. I love your bubblegum flavoured lipbalm darling!" And he winked at me.

I chuckled a little.

"Let's sleep baby. Otherwise I don't know for how long I can control" he said looking directly into my eyes

Now my chuckled was replaced by a red hue and shyness.

"G..good night A..Abo" I stuttered and scooted to the other side of the bed and faced the opposite side.