16. Time to expose

Abhimanyu POV

Within minutes Abhir, Hemant, Misha and one more person was there.

Ahana......

Yes, I asked Misha to bring her also because she seems to have misunderstood the whole scenario. Not only her, anyone would have done the same witnessing the scene that she did.

Ishita was a little confused with all these things but still she decided to carry on with her slutty behaviour.

"Abhi baby, what happened? You called all of your employees here. Any problem? Or do you want them to take care of me, your would be wife, personally?" She asked smiling victoriously in the last sentence.

The thing that I got to know from Yash and Abhir was Ishita never behaved properly with anyone,, but her behaviour with Misha and Ahana was the worst.

"Actually yes, I wanted them to show who are actually are" And I smirked evilly playing with her.

"Yes, baby, show them who I am so that they learn to behave properly with me" she said and came towards them. She pointed a finger towards Ahana.

"This girl, she is the most audacious among them I must say. She dared to stand against Ishita. Huh! Poor girl. Trust me you can never win over me. I told you I would take my revenge and see, that's why you're standing here today. I know you got recently married, and whoever you married maybe was depending upon you as you earned well, but you will be loosing this job soon, and I'll make sure that you won't get any other job too....trust me, you don't know my power. I'll make sure that your life is turned into hell" she was again about to step further towards her when I cut her off.

"And what would be your condition Ishita, I mean Ms Ishita Kumar, Daughter of Avinash Kumar." Ishita was shocked as hell. She maybe never imagined that I will come to know about her identity.

"What d..do yo..you mean?" She stuttered.

And I played a video.
It was a clip of her sneaking into my cabin in my absence and stealing some files. Another clip showed her meeting with our tender and cancellation of the new deal and many more.

"You know what, you dared to betray me knowing that Abhimanyu Rajput hates and despises betrayers. Still you dared to steal a file and cancel the recent deal" she started sweating.

"Ab...bhi baby,.... What are y.. you saying?" She tried to act innocent.

"And you know what, the recent deal that you planned to cancel and almost succeeded in your plan, Well for your information lemme tell you that we got the project, that also just because of Ahana and her team. The tenders preferred to trust experience over betrayers." All the colours seems to drain out from her face.

"One after one you did your mistakes. Firstly you hid your real identity, next you leaked informations to that bustard dad of yours. Thirdly you dared to meet our tenders behind my back and influence them. Fourthly, you misbehaved with my people in my company and fifth, you did right now. You dared to insult the most important person in my life" I stated and I could feel everybody widened their eyes at the last sentence, but I care least about that.

"You're a woman, so don't compel me in doing those things that I would never do to any one. Leave and never ever dare to show me this b*tch face of yours" I halted when she used to play her innocence card

"Abhi I..."

"Don't you dare call me Abhi. It's Mr Rajput for you" I shouted.

"Ok, ok,... I know I was at fault, and I was dumb to do that, but Abhi what about my love? What about our love? What about all the kisses and hugs between us? And most importantly what about the moment when we became one and got our body and soul interwoven with each other?" She said with a fake innocent expression.