18. A lil jealous

Ahana POV

Abhimanyu asked me to follow him and so I did. We were talking with our old clients and new ones. We were about to go to where our family was standing when Mr Mark suddenly approached with a beautiful lady, I mean beautiful in true sense.

"Ah, Mr Rajput,Ms Malhotra, meet my daughter Martha"

She was really beautiful. The black thigh slit gown was looking even more beautiful on her.

 The black thigh slit gown was looking even more beautiful on her

"Hello Mr Rajput, I'm sorry for being late. The flight was delayed. But I'm so happy to meet you. Dad talks a lot about you and I really wanted to meet you. I think you look even more handsome than what dad described about you." She said and hugged Abhimanyu.

"I never knew that Mr Mark would describe my handsomeness" Abhimanyu said after breaking the hug.

And my husband started to indulge in talks with them, completely forgetting about me. I mean he forgot that I was standing right there beside him.

It has been more than 15 minutes of me standing there silently and watch them laugh and talk together. The party was about to end also.

Had hoti hai har cheez ki!
(Everything has a limit)

I walked away from there and spotted Shraddha and Misha di near a table and went to them.

"What happened? You were with Abhimanyu right? You returned with this dull face, where's he?" Misha di asked me sipping her soft drink.

"Wait, Isn't it Abhimanyu? Who is he talking with?" Shraddha pointed where Abhimanyu was talking with Martha, even Mr Mark wasn't there .

I nodded.

I was feeling jealous, I don't know why, but I was feeling insecure seeing her with Abhimanyu.

Shraddha could feel my gaze at them and she felt what I was thinking. She gave a little squeeze in my palm and nodded. I kept looking at my husband and Martha who was occassionally touching my husband's arm while talking. Abhimanyu was grinning while Talking to her which was a quite rare view.

I mean ABHIMANYU RAJPUT grinning is quite unexpected. Wait, did he just offered her a drink? He never did that to me, not even passed me a glass of water. And did he just kissed the back of her hand?

No way!!!!!

"Wow, she's beautiful man! Like look at her, she's dazzling in that dress" Misha di said complimenting her and that added fuel to my jealousy. I couldn't hold back anymore and thus I vented out on her.

"Yes, absolutely, She.Is.beautiful. Do one thing, go to her and talk. Why are you standing and wasting your time here? Go to her, she's beautiful. I know I'm not that beautiful, but I'm happy with whatever it is, why don't you both just go to her? Wait, lemme just go From here so that you guys and enjoy your time here complementing her like one person is doing right now." I shifted my gaze towards Abhimanyu and stormed out of the place.