31. The wedding plans

Abhimanyu POV

After work, I was about to pick Ahana and directly go to the mansion but she said that she had to change. I insisted on waiting for her, but she didn't agree. Well, what can I do further? Biwi ke samne apna chalta kaha hai?

I reached my Mansion and was happy to see everyone here. Everyone means my family along with Ahana's family i.e. my sasural i.e. the Malhotra's are here too.

Yes, when I talked to her about the surprise, I actually meant this. I know she was missing her family and couldn't go to meet them anytime sooner, so I thought that as the wedding was very near, so why not to bring all of them here. At first Avyansh did disagree a lil with the idea of leaving the whole business matters in hands of his manager and come here from Delhi, but eventually accepted with the fact to handle things on calls and conferences. Also Rahi bhabhi's pregnancy was making him a little bit more sceptical I think. Also Papa was doing a little better than before, so he eventually agreed.

I greeted everyone present in the hall and everyone congratulated me. I was feeling so contented with everything happening in my life right now.

I excused myself and came back to my room. Entering the closet, while loosening up my tie,I stood infront of the mirror and saw that my face had a different kind of happiness gleaming in it. And all this was possible only due to the love of my life, my wife, my baby, my Ahana. I always wanted to feel sparks when I would be around my love, and indeed she made me feel all those things in my real life. She was the one whose one smile could brighten up my gloomy day, she was the one whose one hug could calm myself down, she was the one whose one kiss could take me to a different one. She was the one who belonged to my heart, she was the one who was truly Mine.

I quickly took a warm shower amid the chilly weather and wore sweatpants and a full sleeved t-shirt. I pulled my sleeves, combed my hair and went downstairs. I was waiting for her arrival.

I indulged in talks with everyone, eventually planning things as Ahana wanted the full wedding to happen the way I wanted cause according to her, our marriage was done the way she wanted, 'sleek and minimal'

This 'sleek and minimal' word would irritate her the most and I would do that a lot. You know there's a different fun in irritating your own wife, who on being defeated would just pout her lips and I would take that chance to devour her lips.

I was having my coffee and both the moms and dadi were talking with the pandit ji. Everyone was ready and we're just waiting for her to come.

I was a lil bit worried now, I mean weren't she taking too much time to come. I finished my coffee immediately and was about to grab my car keys when dadu said,

"Arey beta, ab tu kaha ja raha hai?"
(Are son, where are you going?)

"Dadu, abhi tak to Ahana ko aa jana chahiye tha. Abhi tak nahi ayi. Main abhi dekh ke aata hoon."
(Dadu, Ahana didn't come still now. She should have come by now. I'll just go and check)

I was getting tensed for her.
I hurriedly went outside and was about to get in my car when I saw her, coming out of her car. Without wasting any second, I ran towards her and pulled her in a firm hug. She was shocked with the sudden act and was about to fall back but she stabled herself.

"Abhi, what happened? Are you alright?" She asked but I didn't answer and just pulled her more closer to me if possible. Maybe she understood and so she started to pat and rub my back slowly.

I calmed down and looked into her eyes.

"What happened Abo? Why are you seeming worried?"

"I was worried for you baby. You took way too longer to come here. I was getting tensed"